[Themes]Unified Theme Thread

Guest Frankish

Guest stylezuk
Give this one a crack...

Sweet thx looks awesome

5586308221_57c6dfd736.jpg

Any chance when you have time you could make system highlight green "HTC'sh", also noticed that launcher pro etc can have popup settings black, have checked your theme thread guide "awesome" but decompiler not working Win7/64, anyway would be much appreciate and thx one again :D

Guest Paden

Hey Frankish

What the HEX (?) value for the colour of green you use in your Gingerbread Circle Mod theme?

Trying to get my "button pressed glow" the same in Launcher Pro :-)

Cheers, Paul

Guest Frankish
Hello frankish, great work, just wanted to ask do these work with the latest RLS4 version of the Swedish Spring rom?

Yes they will work until the base rom is changed or kallte states that he has modified framework-res.apk or services.jar!

What colour Menus do these themes have? (black or white?)

Gingerbread (and Blue Gingerbread) - Black.

GenX variants - Black

Revo - Black

Mnml - Black

Desire Sense and Slate - White

Galaxy S - White

Elegant Steel - White

Sweet thx looks awesome

5586308221_57c6dfd736.jpg

Any chance when you have time you could make system highlight green "HTC'sh", also noticed that launcher pro etc can have popup settings black, have checked your theme thread guide "awesome" but decompiler not working Win7/64, anyway would be much appreciate and thx one again B)

System highlight? Like when you select an app. My themes are badly put together so don't decompile very well. Best to start from scratch :D Or ask me for anything you need.

Hey Frankish

What the HEX (?) value for the colour of green you use in your Gingerbread Circle Mod theme?

Trying to get my "button pressed glow" the same in Launcher Pro :-)

Cheers, Paul

Try #8ece00

Guest hadderz

Frankish,

Loving your themes! I have the Gingerbread Circle Battery installed on my UK OLED Blade running Swedish Spring2.2.

However, I was wondering if you have ever made a pink theme? My missus really wants a pink theme and I cant seem to find one anywhere, not without going down the ADW Launcher route. She has the same set-up except its a TFT model.

If you, or anyone for that matter, knows of any pink themes that would be great :D

Thanks keep up the amazing work!

Guest stylezuk
System highlight? Like when you select an app. My themes are badly put together so don't decompile very well. Best to start from scratch :D Or ask me for anything you need.

System higlight as in when in settings etc it's orange would also be selection of app on stock launcher, if you could please add the green highlight and black menus would be much appreciated B)

I'll have a go @ decompiling a stock framework, shame can't just use PE still ;)

Guest mon3em

hey frankish

awsome work man .. i've a wish to get the power widget in the notification bar for SS but don't know to how :D

thanks m8 for your work

Edited by mon3em

Guest Yuccaman

Going to ask a nice newb question now.

Finally flashed my first theme (only the second time I've used Clockwork after flashing Flibblescans V9 ROM 5 weeks back !!!!)

Went for the Gingerbread Circle Mod variety and its damned good !!!!

However, what I'd like to now is what changes with the theme.

I have noticed:

Icons in the top panel

Transparency on the Notification Pull Down

Changes to some icons in Settings (The tick boxes and down arrows look different)

What else does a theme change ?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but couldn't find it in this thread or on a search....

Guest kazan79
hey frankish

awsome work man .. i've a wish to get the power widget in the notification bar for SS but don't know to how :D

thanks m8 for your work

Yes, that would be great.

Frankish, is there any way to do it? I think you have done same stuff for FLB-Froyo ROM.

Cheers,

|Kazan|

Guest themighysquitt
Just a quick question, how's it going for you with the themes for Swedish Spring RSL4b?

Yes they do :D

I installed ss rsl4b with the true gingerbread theme on my phone this morning & works perfectly!!!

Guest sm4tik

Thanks for all your great work! I'm using mnml with ss rls4b and loving it. There are some minor things I'd like to change, but rather than asking you to do it for me, I'm asking if someone has any links for good tutorials on how to make your own themes/customize the ones available. I like tinkering around with these things, maybe one day I could release a theme of my own too, just have to get started from somewhere :D

edit: Don't know how I missed the guide Frankish had writted already on the forum.. any other tutorials out there worth reading?

Edited by sm4tik

Guest Ch4ni

Hi Frankish, love your work, I am using Desire Sense theme on Swedish Spring ROM and I noticed that on the notification bar the "Clear" button has gone, Is there any way to add this and also possibly power control widget on the notification bar for turning on/off items like BB, WiFi, GPS etc??

Guest darktwinkle

Thanks a million Frankish for all your themes.

Would it be possible to put the battery icon from the Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle theme into the Desire Sense theme. Also could the color used for the volume bar and other things be turned blue or kept the original orange (not really diggin the green) and the background of the notification bar pulled down to be transparent like the Galaxy S theme. Im on the SS rom.

Thanks again! This theme would be a dream come true.

Edited by darktwinkle

Guest R_Bachman

Hi Frankish!

I managed to customize the Gingerbread Circle Mod as i liked, using the UOT kitchen(i used your framework-res).

2 questions :

1.How can i change the sound,brightness etc bars from yellow to green as in the desire theme?

2. After i flashed SS rls4 from SS rls3(no wipe) ,i've flashed the cooked UOT theme and i was getting errors and reboots(1st apps were shutting down and then forced reboot within 30 secs or so,after entering the sim pass).

The solution was to flash your original theme 1st and after that i could use any cooked UOT theme with no problems. Any

idea , why that happened ?

I'm a noob with this stuff so i'd appreciate a noob friendly answer when you can :) .

Thanks for everything!

Guest Ch4ni

Changelog.

19/03/2011 -

Started work on Swedish Spring themes. Not finished yet.

01/03/2011 -

All FLB themes updated to R10, will keep notification power widget.

11/02/2011 -

A few fixes.

MCR - Fixed bad Music.apk in theme, Fixed GenX Green images as i seemed to forget them. Already fixed in FLB and JJF.

All themes - Tweaked the Music/Download fix to fit themes better.

10/02/2011 -

Opened new unified theme thread.

Added modified Music.apk and DownloadProvider.apk to all themes. (Fixes some unreadable text for some statusbar/notification parts)

Updated quick contact badge images. Should look nicer now.

Fixed properly GenerationX Green theme. All images should be nice now!

Hi Frankish, is it possible to include the notification power widget on the Swedish Spring themes - Desire Sense. Thanks

Guest Frankish

Hey guys sorry to inform you but this work is now officially discontinued. I've had fun doing this for so long now and appreciate all the support.

My Blade is going to my brother and I'm moving on to pastures new.

Guest TheManicGibbon
Hey guys sorry to inform you but this work is now officially discontinued. I've had fun doing this for so long now and appreciate all the support.

That's a shame, you've done some really great work and although I'm relatively new here, your tutorials and "reverse engineering" your files has taught me a lot with Android :)

And of course, without your themes, I wouldn't know where to start on making my own, so very helpful :)

Guest CRIS.F.7

The Desire Sense theme for Swedish Spring doesn't seem to be downloading, as it says I don't have permission to access the file, all other themes are downloading fine, so was wondering if you could help me out in getting that zip please.

I see that you are moving on, and would like to say thanks so much for your dev work and hope you get a cool new phone. So not demanding any new work just a plea to access one of your previously created great themes :).

Guest R_Bachman

Managed to change the yellow bar to green as i wanted, thanks to ur guide. Thanxx for everything man.

Have a great life and i wish u the best for ur kid :) !!!!