• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Deodexed, Zipaligned Stock XWJS5

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

This is a stock XWJS5_JS3_JPY ROM which has been deodexed, zipaligned.

I am in no way responsible for anything that happens to your phone from doing this, including bricking it, causing World War III, or deleting your entire bank account.

Backup your current ROM before doing this...just in case.

Speedmod Kernel K13A added, which includes CWM and root.

This is to be flashed in Odin, no .pit file, no repartition.

Deodexed, Zipaligned XWJS5

I have a version with the following power menu mods which I will upload later this week.

post-557795-1297608960_thumb.png

Here is the custom power menu. Reboot, Recovery and Download have been added.

It is installed as an update.zip. Assumes you have a deodexed ROM (XWJS5).

The following ROM files are replaced:

android.policy.jar

framework.jar

framework-res.apk

To install:

1. Copy update.zip to /sdcard/

2. Get into recovery mode

3. Select 'apply sdcard:update.zip'

4. Select reboot system now

It may take a minute or 2 on first boot, but afterwards booting should be normal.

Custom Power Menu

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Posted · Report post

Reserved #1

Posted · Report post

Custom Power Menu now in Post #1

Posted · Report post

Custom Power Menu now in Post #1

Hi Gary, i want try this rom on my galaxy. Can you put some pictures? what launcher has this rom?

Thanks

Eicodi

Posted · Report post

Hi Gary, i want try this rom on my galaxy. Can you put some pictures? what launcher has this rom?

Thanks

Eicodi

This is a stock rom - no mods except deodexed and zipaligned system/app and system/framework.

It uses the standard twLauncher.

The only changes are the addition of an enhanced power menu, which is a separate download.

Posted · Report post

This is a stock rom - no mods except deodexed and zipaligned system/app and system/framework.

The only changes are the addition of an enhanced power menu, which is a separate download.

Thanks Gary, i want a stock deodexed rom with extended power menu. That's what i have been looking for. And btw, you know Vista2k7? :D

Posted · Report post

Thanks Gary, i want a stock deodexed rom with extended power menu. That's what i have been looking for. And btw, you know Vista2k7? :D

Yes, I do. How are you? :D

Posted · Report post

Thanks, I asked you because I saw different icons (battery) on the top bar. Downloading....

Cheers

Eicodi

Posted · Report post

Thanks, I asked you because I saw different icons (battery) on the top bar. Downloading....

Cheers

Eicodi

I replaced most of my icons in the status bar and added the circle mod battery icons from a link

on xda-developers.com

Posted · Report post

Cheers

Eicodi

I replaced most of my icons in the status bar and added the circle mod battery icons from a link

on xda-developers.com