Deodexed, Zipaligned Stock XWJS5

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher

This is a stock XWJS5_JS3_JPY ROM which has been deodexed, zipaligned.

I am in no way responsible for anything that happens to your phone from doing this, including bricking it, causing World War III, or deleting your entire bank account.

Backup your current ROM before doing this...just in case.

Speedmod Kernel K13A added, which includes CWM and root.

This is to be flashed in Odin, no .pit file, no repartition.

Deodexed, Zipaligned XWJS5

I have a version with the following power menu mods which I will upload later this week.

post-557795-1297608960_thumb.png

Here is the custom power menu. Reboot, Recovery and Download have been added.

It is installed as an update.zip. Assumes you have a deodexed ROM (XWJS5).

The following ROM files are replaced:

android.policy.jar

framework.jar

framework-res.apk

To install:

1. Copy update.zip to /sdcard/

2. Get into recovery mode

3. Select 'apply sdcard:update.zip'

4. Select reboot system now

It may take a minute or 2 on first boot, but afterwards booting should be normal.

Custom Power Menu

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher
Hi Gary, i want try this rom on my galaxy. Can you put some pictures? what launcher has this rom?

Thanks

Eicodi

This is a stock rom - no mods except deodexed and zipaligned system/app and system/framework.

It uses the standard twLauncher.

The only changes are the addition of an enhanced power menu, which is a separate download.

This is a stock rom - no mods except deodexed and zipaligned system/app and system/framework.

The only changes are the addition of an enhanced power menu, which is a separate download.

Thanks Gary, i want a stock deodexed rom with extended power menu. That's what i have been looking for. And btw, you know Vista2k7? :D

Guest Gary Crutcher
Thanks Gary, i want a stock deodexed rom with extended power menu. That's what i have been looking for. And btw, you know Vista2k7? :D

Yes, I do. How are you? :D

Thanks, I asked you because I saw different icons (battery) on the top bar. Downloading....

Cheers

Eicodi

Guest Gary Crutcher
Thanks, I asked you because I saw different icons (battery) on the top bar. Downloading....

Cheers

Eicodi

I replaced most of my icons in the status bar and added the circle mod battery icons from a link

on xda-developers.com

Guest Gary Crutcher

Cheers

Eicodi

I replaced most of my icons in the status bar and added the circle mod battery icons from a link

on xda-developers.com