[ROM] CyanogenMod-7 for ZTE Blade/San Francisco :: V7.0.0-RC1 (02/16/2011)

Guest HCDR.Jacob

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rotmann
Now the important subject... how do I get a battery circle? :D

I just opened a new topic on Blade CM7 themes here. Also I have seen a few battery circle themes here. If you find something interesting, do test it and share your knowledge on the CM7 themes topic.

Ok guys, I've been using this ROM for a whole day now and I'm ready to give my contribution to the bug reports.

First of all, no multitouch on the keyboard: I find this to be the most intrusive bug togheter with the proximity sensor bug during long calls (which I experienced myself).

These problems have been mentioned today 20 times and are already submitted here. The sensor bug has a fix too, look there.

i was looking forward to the frankish themes :)

The CM7 themes are much easier to apply and should be compatible between same resolution devices. Look here.

Running this ROM today and working great.

Does anyone know how to install the Gingerbread keyboard on this?

:D gingerbread keyboard is already stock. This IS gingerbread + Cyanogen flavor.

Guest targetbsp
A couple of themes to be found here, including one with a circle battery indicator:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-hacking-m...e-system-2.html

Site in german, but I trust you'll have no problems finding the download links ;-)

Thankyou. :D

I prefer the stock gingerbread theme but I can't live without the battery percentage in the status bar so I'll stick with the blue from that site for now. :D

Edited by targetbsp

Well it should be called "double touch" and it was working on JJR and FLB =)

Blade supports dual touch AND pressure sensitivity - the latter also seems to be a big help, for me at least, on the keyboard.

(can someone test with the visualizer app to see if pressure sens works?)

Edited by Smiff2

Guest mELIANTE
Blade supports dual touch AND pressure sensitivity - the latter also seems to be a big help, for me at least, on the keyboard.

(can someone test with the visualizer app to see if pressure sens works?)

Just tested it, it detects differente pressures.

How about single ring in incoming call, nobody else gets that?:D

Guest Rotmann
Im using ADW.ex without wallpaper hack, and this is the smoothest scrolling ive ever seen on the blade! :D) woiha!

The only thing that isnt working is the screen issue, after having a phonecall, but there's walkarounds!

Holy fock! :) Just bought ADW EX to test (my wife had it for a long time, I have always been the LP Plus guy because of the widgets and the scrollable docks) and I thought I just upgraded my CPU, this is SOOO FAST! I have never seen such a speed on any blade in launching apps, changing between apps, starting the drawer, swiping between screens. :) Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Searching widgets to replace the LP+ ones :D I never thought I'd switch, but there you go.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest Blues003
Holy fock! :D Just bought ADW EX to test (my wife had it for a long time, I have always been the LP Plus guy because of the widgets and the scrollable docks) and I thought I just upgraded my CPU, this is SOOO FAST! I have never seen such a speed on any blade in launching apps, changing between apps, starting the drawer, swiping between screens. :) Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Searching widgets to replace the LP+ ones :D I never thought I'd switch, but there you go.

What are your settings? I'd like to make my phone just as fast :) Are you using the 4D Drawer? Wallpaper hack? A live wallpaper? How many widgets? Transition effects? etc etc etc :)

Guest cooldfuzion
Holy fock! :D Just bought ADW EX to test (my wife had it for a long time, I have always been the LP Plus guy because of the widgets and the scrollable docks) and I thought I just upgraded my CPU, this is SOOO FAST! I have never seen such a speed on any blade in launching apps, changing between apps, starting the drawer, swiping between screens. :) Now THIS is what I'm talking about. Searching widgets to replace the LP+ ones :D I never thought I'd switch, but there you go.

You should try Zeam, and see how fast you Blade can be...

Guest targetbsp

I actually found Zeam slower under Froyo than Launcher Pro, despite it being faster under 2.1

Also... with it being abandoned for a while now... how well does it work under Gingerbread?

I tell you what, Rotmann is right. ADW Ex is smooth as heck!!

[edit]

I just tried it and it does still seem to work fine but ADW Ex is faster.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest swukjay

Anybody know if the proximity senser issue during calls is fixed coz its crazy having to keep pulling the battery after every call also i ripped out the adw and put the stock launcher from r12 in before i flashed worked great lol adw sucks

I actually found Zeam slower under Froyo than Launcher Pro, despite it being faster under 2.1

Also... with it being abandoned for a while now... how well does it work under Gingerbread?

I tell you what, Rotmann is right. ADW Ex is smooth as heck!!

[edit]

I just tried it and it does still seem to work fine but ADW Ex is faster.

I have used ADW EX for months now,it is by far the fastest and many more features than the other launchers.

Anyone else notice there is no wireless tether option? and wired tether seems to not work.

hopefully - its just me :D

You know if you actually read the posts instead of just one page this has been discussed and the solution posted I'm not going to repeat it - go find it!

Guest Arr Too

Any chance that somebody could add an "Eclair" option to Browser's Settings->User-Agent choices? "Froyo" is there, but if we also had an "Eclair" version (advertising the phone as 2.1 to web sites) then some sites that use video (like filmon.com) that are broken under Froyo/Gingerbread will probably work again (since they won't make the incorrect assumption that flash is available).

You know if you actually read the posts instead of just one page this has been discussed and the solution posted I'm not going to repeat it - go find it!

now now.... you know very well :-) that if there was a solution that really works, it would have been added to the ROM by now... it hasn't.... so there isn't!

Any working work-arounds needed for a ROM should be put in one of the first few posts of the thread. It's hard to know which posts furtehr on the thread still apply for a given release.

But more seriously, to chozabu - with most of the ROMs there is always something wrong - even the stock orange ROMs, so it's just a case of stopping when you find one you are happy with.

Guest Totyasrác
Is anyone having the bug of the phone only ringing once? I have digital phone as my ringtone and it only plays once, then the call is silent...

Me too (with my favourite mp3 ringtone ringing only once).

Guest midwinter

Really great rom. It's beautiful to use.

The screen issue in calls makes it impractical for everyday use, though. So - reluctantly - I'm going back to my 2.2 rom.

Once the screen issue's fixed I'll def be using this.

Good work to all involved in getting this out!