The ULTIMATE Liquid thread

Guest Dario93

Hello,

My problem is;

I returned offical rom.Malez recovery don't open.

Again installing malez recorvery.

Later

I used power+volume down+cam buttons on the bootloader mode .

I see malez recovery screen but don't open this. I am Again and again trying.No it isn't work.

What is the problem?

Please help me :huh:

Not:Phone opening the normal

Sorry I know my English bad :)

Guest Dario93
Hello,

My problem is;

I returned offical rom.Malez recovery don't open.

Again installing malez recorvery.

Later

I used power+volume down+cam buttons on the bootloader mode .

I see malez recovery screen but don't open this. I am Again and again trying.No it isn't work.

What is the problem?

Please help me :huh:

Not:Phone opening the normal

Sorry I know my English bad :)

I need to know on what ROM are you and what version of malez reco have you installed :P

I need to know on what ROM are you and what version of malez reco have you installed :huh:

Hmm just saying :)

My rom version is 4005_06_AAP_G2F

I'm installed Malez Recovery version 0.6.1

Which version compatible my liquid?

Hmm just saying :huh:

My rom version is 4005_06_AAP_G2F

I'm installed Malez Recovery version 0.6.1

Which version compatible my liquid?

Ok I solved the problem :P

I am flashing the 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A rom. and again installed the Malez recovery than open it :)

Guest Splux

Too bad this thread wasn't here when I was new to all this, I think it'd have helped me a lot!

Congratz to a successful thread! :huh:

And I think I'll give that porting a rom thingy a try... Seems to be quite easy!

Guest Dario93

A big thank to MODs who have made this thread sticky! ! :) Today i will add some parts to it :P Also thanks to all of you, for your interest in this thread :huh:

Guest tkalfaoglu

Ok, I went through the install of Malez recovery many times, and they all ended successfully.

However, entering the recovery menu always shows 4 options, erase cache, erase everything, install update.zip, and reboot. This seems not to be the malez recovery.. So, how do I fix this?

PS: My phone is not rooted, and original acer rom.. Model: Liquid, Vers: 2.1-update1

kernel 2.6.29 Acer_LiquidE_1.101.12_EMEA_GEN4

PPS: Upon trying to install any update.zip, I'm getting an error saying it is not signed.

Thanks!

-t

Edited by tkalfaoglu

Guest Mr. Extreme

For me the install runs and says everything went ok, but there is no Malez Recovery anywhere. Any ideas?

Stock Acer Liquid

2.1-update1

Acer_LiquidE_1.100.09_EMEA_GEN1

Guest Dario93
For me the install runs and says everything went ok, but there is no Malez Recovery anywhere. Any ideas?

Stock Acer Liquid

2.1-update1

What happens if you use the button combo to turn on the phone? :D

Guest tkalfaoglu

Stock Acer Liquid

2.1-update1

Exactly my feelings and findings!

Guest tkalfaoglu
What happens if you use the button combo to turn on the phone? :D

You get another rescue program, one that has 4 options, and does not accept any update.zip that you have, saying it is not signed or something. -turgut

Guest Shamino9

With a fresh LCR 2.0 installed, whenever I enable Apps to SD (in the recovery menu), the phone will not boot. All i get is the start-up animation - a pair of blinking android eyes on a black background. And the eyes appear to blink indefinitely...

Does anyone know how I can enable apps to SD without this happening?

Thanks!

Guest HustlinDaily

Dario for installing recovery, I believe that people on stock Rogers need to follow this guide- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...z-recovery-fix/ (I am a guide on AndroidForums and this particular problem by Rogers Liquid E users of Malez not installing properly comes up often and this guide seems to help). Could be a good idea to add it to this. Thanks.

Guest tkalfaoglu
Dario for installing recovery, I believe that people on stock Rogers need to follow this guide- http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...z-recovery-fix/ (I am a guide on AndroidForums and this particular problem by Rogers Liquid E users of Malez not installing properly comes up often and this guide seems to help). Could be a good idea to add it to this. Thanks.

Great -- many thanks.. I will try this on Acer Liquid E and get back.

Guest Dario93
You get another rescue program, one that has 4 options, and does not accept any update.zip that you have, saying it is not signed or something. -turgut

I think this is caused by 2.1 ROM... try to install an earlier version of Malez Recovery,precisely the 0.5.4 , and report if you manage to get it working :D

Guest tkalfaoglu
I think that it is for Rogers only. NOt 100% sure. Are you having problems installing Malez?

Yes, the Liquid E will only appear to install Malez, but upon reboot, I get the same old rescue boot, no Malez..

Guest tkalfaoglu
I think that it is for Rogers only. NOt 100% sure. Are you having problems installing Malez?

Yes, the Liquid E will only appear to install Malez, but upon reboot, I get the same old rescue boot, no Malez..

Guest Mr. Extreme

I don't know, but I will know soon. :D ( Now it is SG:U and Shogun 2 time. :( )

BTW, ever since the phone shuts down and/or reboots every once in a while, just starts to ead the contacts from the SIM but with some extremely slow speed, etc.