Got Water In My San Fransico Help

Guest Konstantin17

Guest Konstantin17

I got a bit of water inside my San Fransico, i didnt drop it in a pool or anything, basically i had my phone in my bag along with a bottle of water , but the cap of the bottle wasnt scerwed on properly and a bit of water got on my san fran, its only a bit as the bottle is still nearly full

i took of the battery and left the battery and phone to dry for 30min still no luk

i dried it completely even though it wasnt that wet in the first place just a bit soggy in the back when you take of the cover

when i insert the battery the screen turns on but nothing happens

the volume buttons make a noise when i use them but thats about it

as soon as i insert the battery the screen turns on but its blank, i dont even have to press the poweer button the screen just turns on by itself as soon as the battery is inserted

once i press the power button the android logo comes up shortly as normal but the phone doesnt load up at all it just contiunes to be at a blank lit up screen

what should i do??

sorry if im rambling but i really need to get this fixed should i go to the Orange Shop or buy a new battery or what?

i really carnt afford to buy another one so i need to get this fixed

many thankss

Guest JimJam707

Dang it bro. You shouldn't have tried to turn it on D:

Put it in rice now. Then put it (and the rice) into a warm place.

Leave over night.

Also take the battery out first.

Edited by JimJam707

Guest JimJam707
It may be wise to state that by 'rice' these guys mean dry uncooked rice, not wet boiled rice :)

ololol. You could put in cooked rice if you want a chilli con carniblade :huh: