[ROM] New ZTE Racer Rom V3 ready

Guest rickywyatt

copy it to sdcard the connect to pc then move it to pc then unrar in to desktop then replace the files in framework-res/assets/images

I copy this from phone on card,and this is some other logo ( I didn't see it before ) I have VIP logo operator and want to replace his logo and his welcome boot screen,but how I see VIP diable ZTE what is in this folder. How I can disable VIP logo and welcome screen with original from your root or with this what is already in this assets/images folder?

i do it with root explorer or you could do it with adb

Ok,I found it,but when I try to overwrite I got system message "there is not enough free space for this operation....." what to do ?

Edited by wqerm

ricky where can I get the keyboard blackthemed that is on your v2 rom? (not the android keyboard)

where can we get themes?? :huh::D:D

Edited by RHeLL

@ rickywyatt

Man I overwrite original boot screen with yours what you give me but now is worse :huh: Still have VIP LOGO but when need animation there is only black screen, now is totaly suck,how to fix this ?

Black screen fixed, but VIP logo still in :) ( see video ) Can you make me boot screen with this image to replace VIP logo before ZTE animation ? Thanks

ZTE_240_X320_13.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?0mcwg2b926xxp2b - Boot screen video

Edited by wqerm

Guest Ang3l0912

had test the rom and wow nice love the new boot screen the h logo is great useful to have it =] and well what can i say you done it again =] and the camera works :huh:

Guest rickywyatt
had test the rom and wow nice love the new boot screen the h logo is great useful to have it =] and well what can i say you done it again =] and the camera works :huh:

thanks dose all the network settings work for you?

Guest Ang3l0912
thanks dose all the network settings work for you?

i can access the network fine internet evrything i havent sent pic message yet but someone else bound to test that =] so well done round of applause