Physical parameters of Pulse camera

Guest KGyST

Guest KGyST

Hi, i've made some search, and couldn't find a source for Pulse's camera's physical parameters, the focus ratio compared to a 35 mm camera, or the Field of View.

It would be important for me to make Panorama pics with Hugin. Any idea?

Thanks

Guest AntonioPT
Hi, i've made some search, and couldn't find a source for Pulse's camera's physical parameters, the focus ratio compared to a 35 mm camera, or the Field of View.

It would be important for me to make Panorama pics with Hugin. Any idea?

Thanks

Quite frankly, the Pulse's camera sucks. You'd be better off taking the photos for your panorama pics with a real digital camera.

Guest gocegi

Actually the camera is not that bad if you take out the back cover, and shoot without the plastic lens cover...

The difference is amazing. Sharp pictures, great contrast... highly recomended :(

Try it

Guest craigb244
Actually the camera is not that bad if you take out the back cover, and shoot without the plastic lens cover...

The difference is amazing. Sharp pictures, great contrast... highly recomended :(

Try it

yeah that ^^^ much better then any iphone

Guest AntonioPT

Try it

On my phone (U8230) the back cover doesn't contain any plastic lens cover. It's like a "window"...