[BUGS] 2.2 and 2.3 bugs

Guest shuaidi

Guest Vlatko25
the onli way to test about 2.1 files is to try yourself but im nto sure it will =[
i must have pc to change files?or i can do it with something else?push link with last rom 2.2 i can give it a try

Guest Ang3l0912
i must have pc to change files?or i can do it with something else?push link with last rom 2.2 i can give it a try

i think basicly we got to fact ov evrythign works besides wifi and camera

Guest Ang3l0912
i think basicly we got to fact ov evrythign works besides wifi and camera

right we need to find out how to fix this wifi issue if we all google possible fixes try them or even suggest them we get further i hope come on peole lets get wifi going

Guest Ang3l0912

Just update people whiel quickly searching it could be linked to the WPA_suplicant or somethign if thats not right no wifi at all even with drivers and modules also could be file permission but i tryed that maybe i havent excuted properly but didnt work for me

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest Vlatko25
Just update people whiel quickly searching it could be linked to the WPA_suplicant or somethign if thats not right no wifi at all even with drivers and modules also could be file permission but i tryed that maybe i havent excuted properly but didnt work for me
any progress guys

any of you!!!!!!!!!! :(

Guest Ang3l0912
well, im out of options, whatever i tried, just got messed up more.. leaving it to the pro's

look at new topic in forum would appreciate it

Guest shuaidi

I know blade's system can fix wifi bug. And I have tried many times. But failed. If using blade's system, touch screen is diffcult to fix. Becau the size of the screen is different. Rresistance and capacitance screen are different too.

Guest Sebastian404

The Blade uses a different touch screen to the racer..

CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MSM

vs

CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_SYNAPTICS_I2C_RMI

CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_CYPRESS_I2C_RMI

(the blade has at least two different hardware versions, so the kernel has to include both)

As for the Camera, there seems to be another (slight difference)

CONFIG_MT9T11X_QTECH_MCNEX_SOCKET

vs

CONFIG_MT9T11X_QTECH_MCNEX_FPC

The blade seem to have the same camera hardware, but interfaced differently....

There are other differences, I should be able to build a Blade Kernel using the hardware options from the Racer... I'll see if that makes any difference...

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest Ang3l0912

CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MSM

vs

(the blade has at least two different hardware versions, so the kernel has to include both)

vs

There are other differences, I should be able to build a Blade Kernel using the hardware options from the Racer... I'll see if that makes any difference...

so the camera for the racer is unix socket based but the blade goes through a specified port way ?? i think im right lol

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest shuaidi

CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MSM

vs

vs

Yes, you are right. The kernel I complied could drive blade's system including the touch screen. I adjust the screen range of the code, so the touch screen works. But touch screen is not accurate. The code of the camer is wrong, but wifi is right. so wifi can be fixed by replacing files of system, But camera can not.

Guest Vlatko25
Yes, you are right. The kernel I complied could drive blade's system including the touch screen. I adjust the screen range of the code, so the touch screen works. But touch screen is not accurate. The code of the camer is wrong, but wifi is right. so wifi can be fixed by replacing files of system, But camera can not.

thats cool,when it is going to be ready nice work shuaidi :(

Guest Lam1Q
This Is For Rexchun to report bugs on the 2.3 ROM

The some bug of unlock resolution.(like CM only)

And red/green button :D

Radio doesnt work:)

Edited by Lam1Q

Guest rexchun
The some bug of unlock resolution.(like CM only)

And red/green button :D

Radio doesnt work:)

radio ,do you mean no signal?or the radio app

Guest Ang3l0912
Hm i tryed FM from 2.1.Can upload ur fm?)

i dont have radio app for 2.3 i never used it that why i assumed was the app ow btw just use streaming radio apps alot better

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym

this isnt really a bug, all my app names are on chinese even tho i changed lang to english, can i change that somehow?

edit: nvm it changed, guess it idled

ok noticed a little issue, the unlock bar rainbow shaped thingy is a bit smaller than the screen, should be resized

Edited by equiliym

Guest rickywyatt
this isnt really a bug, all my app names are on chinese even tho i changed lang to english, can i change that somehow?

edit: nvm it changed, guess it idled

ok noticed a little issue, the unlock bar rainbow shaped thingy is a bit smaller than the screen, should be resized

this will fix the lock screen

extract this and copy to sd the open root explorer and browse to the sd copy it and then go to system and past it

build.zip

Guest equiliym
this will fix the lock screen

extract this and copy to sd the open root explorer and browse to the sd copy it and then go to system and past it

thanks ricky.. one more question, i applied gapps update but i dont see market, how come?

Guest rickywyatt
thanks ricky.. one more question, i applied gapps update but i dont see market, how come?

go to setting/accounts & sync/new account