The 2.2 and 2.3 rom for x850

Guest shuaidi

Guest shuaidi

The camer of 2.2 and 2.3 rom for x850 is going to be fixed. The bugs of the camera drive in the kernel have been fixed. And my grop is testing it now.

Guest Ang3l0912
The camer of 2.2 and 2.3 rom for x850 is going to be fixed. The bugs of the camera drive in the kernel have been fixed. And my grop is testing it now.

ok thank you for the update may i ask you a question the virtual buttons on 2.3 arent functionable the Home Back And Menu Would you be able to fix this on 2.3

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym

thanks shuaidi to both you and your group.. can you also check the issues with 3 key buttons in 2.3 rom if that isnt too much trouble?

Guest shuaidi
thanks shuaidi to both you and your group.. can you also check the issues with 3 key buttons in 2.3 rom if that isnt too much trouble?

the 3 key buttons is a part of the touch screen , the 2.3 rom is made from blade. So the keys is difficult to fix. because we dont have any code of platform. the green and the red botton will be available in the next version.

Guest Ang3l0912
the 3 key buttons is a part of the touch screen , the 2.3 rom is made from blade. So the keys is difficult to fix. because we dont have any code of platform. the green and the red botton will be available in the next version.

ok would you be able to fix it for 2.2 at least

Guest Ang3l0912
2.2 can be fixed if I don't use blade. but i haven't fonud a way to make wifi run. :D

thats good =] would you mind if i asked for a brief report on your work

Guest Sebastian404

It is great you have managed to fix the camera, it would be interesting to see what changes you have made to the blade's kernel....