• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

something about new 2.3 rom

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Mr. Rexchun, when to expect new rom?

Posted

Good Morning Rexchun I hope all is well when can we aspect another ROM From Yourself

f

Posted

Mr. Rexchun, when to expect new rom?

I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

Posted

I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

well would you like me to test nd i can test it today and report back withing 2 hours with every bug i find??

Posted

im sure we can be testers if people on your site arent helping all of ov us will love to make progress

Posted

im sure we can be testers if people on your site arent helping all of ov us will love to make progress

yeah, its in all of interest to build a good working rom, you ported cm7 for racer, you have feedback and support from all of us racer users here

Posted

2 rexchun. Whether will be in new rom fix touch? And that it works not absolutely correctly sometimes.

Posted

could you not upload only the new boot.img with the fixed call and end buttons and we could till you if we find any bugs

Posted

i'm coming

Posted

i'm coming

huh?

Posted

RexChun Could I Be A Pain And Ask For Progress Report On The ROM

Posted

RexChun Could I Be A Pain And Ask For Progress Report On The ROM

no news? :D

Posted

no news? :D

nope no news to report atm

Posted

iv spent all day trying to add language to this rom this is what i got so far

post-193650-1300489290_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489303_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489310_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489317_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489331_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489352_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489519_thumb.png

post-193650-1300489525_thumb.png

Posted

this is great rom apart from the button issue.using button saviour for the moment. until new rom comes.

Posted

this is great rom apart from the button issue.using button saviour for the moment. until new rom comes.

thanks

this is with the original 2.3.3 luncher looks like i got it from the sdk

post-193650-1300490500_thumb.png

Posted

i have used button saviour and lets you use virtual buttons .to the left or right .does help when my back button on mobile dosent work .when can we expect new rom.great work ricky

Posted (edited)

whether they are expected soon with the new rom repaired errors?

Edited by predo1306

Posted

whether they are expected soon with the new rom repaired errors?

still no news as far as i know :D

Posted

still no news as far as i know :D

ok compatriot hope that it will be soon?

Posted

Well if you are not releasing your work here just because guys in china are not supporting your work, it is not fair ! In this board everyone is supporting you and thanking you for your work. You should release it here. You cannot punish the people of this forum just because other people are not acknowledging you in other forum.

Posted

I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.

I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.

this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.

can i ask about when you can upload the new rom?

Posted (edited)

i am a user from bbs of zhangku,and there are many users report bugs about you last rom,i wish you can go and have a look

much thanks to you this is the link http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-12772-1-1.html

Edited by gapore

Posted (edited)

I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.

I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.

this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ncgqx9xpgyte1o

rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

Edited by predo1306

Posted (edited)

rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

we must wait until blade release fm radio

Edited by rexchun