something about new 2.3 rom

Guest rexchun

Guest rexchun
Mr. Rexchun, when to expect new rom?

I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

Guest Ang3l0912
I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

well would you like me to test nd i can test it today and report back withing 2 hours with every bug i find??

Guest equiliym
im sure we can be testers if people on your site arent helping all of ov us will love to make progress

yeah, its in all of interest to build a good working rom, you ported cm7 for racer, you have feedback and support from all of us racer users here

Guest rickywyatt
this is great rom apart from the button issue.using button saviour for the moment. until new rom comes.

thanks

this is with the original 2.3.3 luncher looks like i got it from the sdk

post-193650-1300490500_thumb.png

Guest wrtease

i have used button saviour and lets you use virtual buttons .to the left or right .does help when my back button on mobile dosent work .when can we expect new rom.great work ricky

Guest temp_84_m

Well if you are not releasing your work here just because guys in china are not supporting your work, it is not fair ! In this board everyone is supporting you and thanking you for your work. You should release it here. You cannot punish the people of this forum just because other people are not acknowledging you in other forum.

Guest gapore
I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.

I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.

this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.

can i ask about when you can upload the new rom?

Guest gapore

i am a user from bbs of zhangku,and there are many users report bugs about you last rom,i wish you can go and have a look

much thanks to you this is the link http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-12772-1-1.html

Edited by gapore

Guest predo1306
I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.

I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.

this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8ncgqx9xpgyte1o

rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

Edited by predo1306

Guest rexchun
rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

we must wait until blade release fm radio

Edited by rexchun