[SKN] BLACKFROYO THEME FOR WM 6.5.x

Guest ssi42

Guest ceyhun yilmaz

hi Ssi42,

List start menu dont work on me, what can be reason ? do you have any idea? i use Yonn's Sense rom.

( Bu arada tebrikler arkadaşım güzel çalışma olmuş. )

Thx

Guest ssi42
rltoday? Looks neat buddy. B)

Yeah rlToday With M2D :D

hi Ssi42,

List start menu dont work on me, what can be reason ? do you have any idea? i use Yonn's Sense rom.

( Bu arada tebrikler arkadaşım güzel çalışma olmuş. )

Thx

Did you softreset it after the installation? And if you want the same icons, you must replace the icons (first post)

(Tskler arkadasim. Yukledikten sonra softreset attinmi? Bide ayni ikonlari istiyorsan listmenu'nun altinda anlattim, oradan ikondosyasini indirip \windows'a at)

Guest ceyhun yilmaz

Did you softreset it after the installation? And if you want the same icons, you must replace the icons (first post)

(Tskler arkadasim. Yukledikten sonra softreset attinmi? Bide ayni ikonlari istiyorsan listmenu'nun altinda anlattim, oradan ikondosyasini indirip \windows'a at)

Guest gheorghe vasile
If i can solve the problem/bug, maybe next project :D

m2droid.png

Look awesome . i really hope you can make this project because looks awesome. Thanks 4 your good work.

Guest ssi42

M2DHome LeoCHT added (Senselike screen) It replaces only the homescreen of M2D. Before installing this one install the Blackfroyo M2D theme :D

AFTER INSTALLATION GO TO TOOLS/M2DTODAYPAGE, AT THE TAB WINDOWS CHOOSE WINDOWS_01 (ABOVE), TAP AND HOLD ON THE RED FIELD AND CHOOSE TODAYCLOCK. THE COORDINATES ARE ALREADY ADDED ONLY THE PLUGIN MUST BE CHOOSED THEN APPLY.

Guest Rebels

Hi ssi42, Nice work mate, using for last few days now. Did u solve or come up with a solution to that clock overlapping operator name? Please advise. Thanks.

Guest ssi42
Hi ssi42, Nice work mate, using for last few days now. Did u solve or come up with a solution to that clock overlapping operator name? Please advise. Thanks.

There are roms with operator name and roms without it. What i can do is change the date position, but where must i put it? Deleting alarm on/off and put date there maybe?

Guest dreamnej
M2DHome LeoCHT added (Senselike screen) It replaces only the homescreen of M2D. Before installing this one install the Blackfroyo M2D theme :D

AFTER INSTALLATION GO TO TOOLS/M2DTODAYPAGE, AT THE TAB WINDOWS CHOOSE WINDOWS_01 (ABOVE), TAP AND HOLD ON THE RED FIELD AND CHOOSE TODAYCLOCK. THE COORDINATES ARE ALREADY ADDED ONLY THE PLUGIN MUST BE CHOOSED THEN APPLY.

congratulations

Edited by dreamnej

Guest dreamnej

I changed the name of the operator. only the period (.) mark wrote. The problem is over. If you want to share the program pm

(i am sorry, don't speak and write eng. )

Guest Borna Ionut
I changed the name of the operator. only the period (.) mark wrote. The problem is over. If you want to share the program pm

(i am sorry, don't speak and write eng. )

How? What does this mean?

Guest ink nero

to remove the operator name from the home page you have to edit a registry key (not related with the theme)

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home\HideNetworkName ---> set to 1 to hide :D

Guest Borna Ionut
Thx, it's fantastic!!! Only one problem XD How can i remove date over the clock???

Only for BlackFroyo M2Dhome LeoCHT:

- For date format apr.02, 2011 change in HTCHomeSettings.xml line with

<HomeWidget>

<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="155,0,240,25" />

or copy http://www.mediafire.com/?c7ukn3km20y0h3q to Windows folder in phone.

- For date format apr.02 change in HTCHomeSettings.xml line with

<HomeWidget>

<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="197,0,240,25" />

or copy http://www.mediafire.com/?ir4oocorolp9yb6 to Windows folder in phone.

Edited by Borna Ionut

Guest ssi42
to remove the operator name from the home page you have to edit a registry key (not related with the theme)

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home\HideNetworkName ---> set to 1 to hide :D

Only for BlackFroyo M2Dhome LeoCHT:

- For date format apr.02, 2011 change in HTCHomeSettings.xml line with

<HomeWidget>

<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="155,0,240,25" />

or copy http://www.mediafire.com/?c7ukn3km20y0h3q to Windows folder in phone.

- For date format apr.02 change in HTCHomeSettings.xml line with

<HomeWidget>

<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="197,0,240,25" />

or copy http://www.mediafire.com/?ir4oocorolp9yb6 to Windows folder in phone.

Thx for the explanation/solution B)

Edited by ssi42

Guest Borna Ionut
Thx for the explanation/solution :D

For BlackFroyo M2Dhome LeoCHT, date over the operator name problem, this is the solution. In the HTCHomeSettings.xml you need to change that line.

Or... this is an adjusted cab...

Ssi42_BlackFroyo_M2Dhome_LeoCHT.cab

Edited by Borna Ionut

Guest ssi42
For BlackFroyo M2Dhome LeoCHT, date over the operator name problem, this is the solution. In the HTCHomeSettings.xml you need to change that line.

Or... this is an adjusted cab...

Added to first post Thx :D

Guest dreamnej

hi

action screen widget add. please.

(action screen widgetini eklesen çok iyi olur, çok işe yarıyor, manilla tema da en çok kullandığım yer bu kısım. )

post-611328-1301863769_thumb.jpg

Guest ssi42
hi

action screen widget add. please.

(action screen widgetini eklesen çok iyi olur, çok işe yarıyor, manilla tema da en çok kullandığım yer bu kısım. )

On lite roms the files are not cooked in, so someone must make a package for the files, i can't do it because i am using a lite rom. On normal roms you must enable the operator tab :D

(Lite rom kullaniyorsan action screen'in gerekli dosyalar'i konmuyor romún icine. Ben sana o dosyalari verirdim ama bende lite rom kullaniyorum, ben bi soru$turuyum bulurum birisinden. Normal rom kullaniyorsan operator tab'i aktif hale getirmen gerekiyor)

Edited by ssi42

Guest dreamnej
On lite roms the files are not cooked in, so someone must make a package for the files, i can't do it because i am using a lite rom. On normal roms you must enable the operator tab :D

(Lite rom kullaniyorsan action screen'in gerekli dosyalar'i konmuyor romún icine. Ben sana o dosyalari verirdim ama bende lite rom kullaniyorum, ben bi soru$turuyum bulurum birisinden. Normal rom kullaniyorsan operator tab'i aktif hale getirmen gerekiyor)

There are currently romda use and active, still does not show

(paylaştığım resim kullandığım roma ait. romda var, m2dc den aktif ettiğim halde var olan operatör vidget temayı yükledikten sonra çalışmıyor

edit: toucf flo is closed and black froyo setup. action screen is work

(alaksı varmı bilmiyorum, touc flo yu kapattım, sonra senin temayı yükledim, açtığımda operatör widget gelmişti.)

thank you

Edited by dreamnej