vodafone 945 goes into loop boot

Guest aqopita

Guest aqopita

hi

this is my first android phone, and i've tried to install APP2SD, but the phone goes into loop boot (vodafone logo repeated)

if i press volume up and power, it will not stop on the android screen, it will continue to vodafone logo.

when i connect to the phone tp PC and use the CMD from windows, and type ADP SHELL.... it will give either device offline or the device not found.

if i press the volume down and power, it will go to white screen written on it FTM, and also the device not found.

please any ideas????

Guest cuttysark76

So,

APP2SD is Android 2.2 and up feature, not available for 2.1. After you solve your problem you can you use LINK2SD app from market and get a similar experience.

1st - Install Clockwork Recovery Mod - Choose one from Sebbastian's list. Instructions Included

2nd - Perform a Nandroid Backup

3rd - Perform a factory reset - Everything will be wipped from your phone.

4th - Restart phone

If factory reset doesn't work, please install one of the ROM's here (http://android.modaco.com/content/other/332562/rom-zte-joe-vodafone-945-stock-roms/) that suits you

If you don't find your country ROM, please ask someone to the DUMP it and upload it. Sebbastian might update this thread with it.

Good luck

Guest aqopita
press volume UP + power, you'll get an hourglass, then connect the USB cable to your phone and PC.

I’ve tried to Press Volume UP and then Power button, and holding the Volume UP button, it will give the persistent hourglass, but it will not stop, it will continue to android screen and then run to the Vodafone logo (even though am still holding the volume UP key).

I believe that if I solve this problem, then I can fix the phone.

Please,… advice me how to connect the phone to the PC, if there is another way of pressing volume UP + power.

Guest aqopita

many thanx to the professional cuttysark76......

my phone is a live nowwwwwww

i appreciate all the efforts and advices by Mr. cuttysark76

Guest cuttysark76
many thanx to the professional cuttysark76......

my phone is a live nowwwwwww

i appreciate all the efforts and advices by Mr. cuttysark76

You're most welcome! Just trying to build a strong Vodafone 945 community!

Don't forget to ask someone in Qatar to share the Stock ROM Dump.

Best Regards

Guest aqopita
You're most welcome! Just trying to build a strong Vodafone 945 community!

Don't forget to ask someone in Qatar to share the Stock ROM Dump.

Best Regards

Unfortunately, since the phone doesn’t support Arabic (neither reading nor writing) its not Spreaded.

I managed to install some Arabic fonts, and Arabic keyboard from the market, but still the viewing of Arabic letters are disconnected and not good.

Anyway, am facing a new problem, which is the SIM network unlock PIN, I’ve tried Visit My Website but the code given is not working for my network.

My IMEI: 864485000712545 Codes given : 67066264 , the network is Vodafone Qatar.

Any ideas.

Regards

Guest cuttysark76
Unfortunately, since the phone doesn’t support Arabic (neither reading nor writing) its not Spreaded.

I managed to install some Arabic fonts, and Arabic keyboard from the market, but still the viewing of Arabic letters are disconnected and not good.

Anyway, am facing a new problem, which is the SIM network unlock PIN, I’ve tried Visit My Website but the code given is not working for my network.

My IMEI: 864485000712545 Codes given : 67066264 , the network is Vodafone Qatar.

Any ideas.

Regards

Which Stock Rom did you installed? Portuguese or German?

Try this:

http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applica...-free_tfgd.html

Guest cuttysark76
it gave me the same code and i've only three more trials

i dont know which rom???

i downloaded it from this link

rom

Try to install one of the stock ROM's, German or Portuguese.