SPARE BATTERIES

Guest HMZX

Guest ronc2000

I would be very suspicious of the so called "genuine ZTE" batteries sold on ebay or even amazon.

I dare to say a very large majority of batteries sold on ebay are fakes.

Guest Elvis Sawdust

Has any one asked Orange if they have any for sale?

I know they've got them in stock Because they sent a replacement out to me next day delivery.

Edited by Elvis Sawdust

Guest ronc2000
Has any one asked Orange if they have any for sale?

I know they've got them in stock Because they sent a replacement out to me next day delivery.

AFAIK no official channels (UK or Europe or China) are selling any spare batteries.

Guest The Soup Thief

Sorely tempted - I would have bought this in a heartbeat if I hadn't already bought a separate Tecknet battery pack. I appreciate you're taking a risk on stuff like this, even from Amazon, but the vendor has good feedback on other batteries they sell, plus the product looks legit. Interesting that even all the kanji and product number are identical to our Blade batteries - only difference is that 50mAh discrepancy - maybe there are different rules on tolerances in the EU or something? Certainly appears to be the same product otherwise - can't see vendor jeopardising a thousand odd positive feedbacks for one product

I've been wrong before though...

Guest Lew247

I went to look at the direct ebay link and got this

cgi.ebay.co.uk contains content from www.uk-goods.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.

Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

Edit: the 2nd link seems to be ok IF you click the auction only one "www.uk-goods.com"

IF you click the buy it now it gives the warning as something on the page links to www.uk-goods.com!

Guest imy_hashmi

I ordered the battery from amazon yesterday, and should recieve it by tuesday, so will post back here to let everyone know what it's like.

The seller has positive feedback on both amazon and ebay (Its a trusted seller on ebay), and they do sell a variety of other accesories for other phones, and this is the reason that i thought i'd give it a go.

I went to look at the direct ebay link and got this

Edit: the 2nd link seems to be ok IF you click the auction only one "www.uk-goods.com"

IF you click the buy it now it gives the warning as something on the page links to www.uk-goods.com!

yeah, that didn't happen before, oh well, edited first post