[ROM 2.3.6] t&l Metal

Guest lgcmn

HI ALL, I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM.

The led for unread message up the phone don't work.

how i can set up on this led??only the led for missed call work.I use handcent sms.

thank you for reply

anyone can help me?

anyone can help me?

Yeah I dont have working LED's either. Is there a way to fix this?

led don't work with non stock clients, that's a known issue.. in 2.3.5 will be the same ;)

Guest samskies

led don't work with non stock clients, that's a known issue.. in 2.3.5 will be the same ;)

So it doesnt work on Froyo t&l either? Beacuse I was thinking of going back anyway to enable overclocking

Guest Z3r0Th3H3r0

I believe the messaging notification was working with Gingerounay (I just switched over to T&L so I'm only going by memory).

One thing I've noticed in t&l is that the volume is MUCH lower than in Gingerounay. I even have a volume booster but that doesn't help much. Volume is ok without the headphones but with headphones its sooo low. Anyone know of a way I can hack that and increase the volume? Otherwise t&l is awesome.

Nice to hear such good feedback on these posts regarding the improvements of this ROM. A big thanks lgcmn

But is there a v2.3.4 official (non-custom) for Liquid metal already?

+1

Any chance to make a 2.3.5 version with OC?

lgcmn have no time now. He promised that he would do the new T&L, when will deal with problems in real life. Here original post (in russian). Here is his quote

последнее время очень много проблем в реальной жизни..офф даже не прошивал..как разгребусь сделаю)

Recently, a lot of problems in real life .. off ROM not even flashing ..as will deal with cases will do)
(Google translation) Edited by xome74

Guest vikings123

lgcmn have no time now. He promised that he would do the new T&L, when will deal with problems in real life. Here original post (in russian). Here is his quote

(Google translation)

My best wishes to lgcmn. Hopefully everything is going well for him.

• 2 weeks later...

first post updated ;)

but forum messed the whole post and i can't do anything with it (although all links work) :D

moderators help, please)

worked it out :)

Edited by lgcmn

Guest vikings123

first post updated ;)

but forum messed the whole post and i can't do anything with it (although all links work) :D

moderators help, please)

lgcmn, you are awesome.

Thanks!

I can not wait to flash your new gem. smile.gif

Guest davidevinavil

first post updated ;)

moderators help, please)

It 'a pleasure to see you on the forum. I hope you are well ;)

Guest stonebear

lg, can you explain more about the difference between the ROM and POM versions please?

Is POM without the Acer UI? Does it still have the optimised APK's? Is it rooted?