Not a blade but only £19.99

Guest Lew247

Guest heavyduty00

wow, do you know what the processor is? and is it 1.6 or 2.1 android?

edit: nevermind it is 2.1 android and 600mhz

Edited by heavyduty00

Guest JimJam707

I would never buy a Huawei phone.

They completely messed up the 2.1 update for the Pulse (Big one) giving it issues with losing texts.

Guest mickey megabyte

wow! :)

..and i thought our beloved blades were cheap.

also surprised to see it only scoring 7.7 on reevoo - wtf do people expect for 20 quid?

Guest Ashenfall
wow! :)

..and i thought our beloved blades were cheap.

also surprised to see it only scoring 7.7 on reevoo - wtf do people expect for 20 quid?

It wasn't £20 when those people bought it.

Edited by Ashenfall

got one of these from t-mobile shop, in grey. They were selling for 29+10 pounds air time. Sold the 10pound voucher and unlocked it.

Loaded one of the roms found on the pulse mini thread here at modaco and I have to admit it ain't half bad.

It has GPS, wifi, 3g, Radio and all the other goodies. Someone even says the managed to get a 2.2 Froyo working on it but apparently not the wifi side.

Development seems to have stopped on it. One of the differences i notices between it and my SF is memory usually is down to 35MBs, could do with a TPT and reparitioning, or even just a repartition, if possible.

Most of the review you see were done when it came out selling for 79 pounds so it was not such a great deal back then.

Defiinetly worth 19quid, in my opinion, especially for noobs wanting to dabble in Android.

Guest pinkstuff

Yeah its a good phone the memory is much better than on the bigger PULSE i have both and the Pulse mini is way better than the pulse what with radio and all - the ROM i used was TEAPOT rom and it was very good, as a back up phone you cant go wrong, dont listen to anyone who says it is rubbish - for 20 quid what the heck go play with android..

Guest admanirv

Good spot mate.

I used to have one, for £20 its a steal for a girlfriend or lady etc.

Really needs a custom rom put on, but the camera and focus is shocklingly bad, even worse than the blades and the flash is almost useless when focussing.

Edited by admanirv

Guest ezablade

Damn... son wants a Blade, but I don't fancy giving him a £99 phone (cheap for an adult, too much for a kid), this would've been perfect... any colour except pink

Guest isambard
got one of these from t-mobile shop, in grey. They were selling for 29+10 pounds air time. Sold the 10pound voucher and unlocked it.

Loaded one of the roms found on the pulse mini thread here at modaco and I have to admit it ain't half bad.

It has GPS, wifi, 3g, Radio and all the other goodies. Someone even says the managed to get a 2.2 Froyo working on it but apparently not the wifi side.

Development seems to have stopped on it. One of the differences i notices between it and my SF is memory usually is down to 35MBs, could do with a TPT and reparitioning, or even just a repartition, if possible.

Most of the review you see were done when it came out selling for 79 pounds so it was not such a great deal back then.

Defiinetly worth 19quid, in my opinion, especially for noobs wanting to dabble in Android.

did you get a free unlock? i find it a bit stupid to pay £15 for an unlock when the phone itself costs only £20! :)

when i get it, i will see if i can unlock it as easily as the blade...

Guest isambard
Damn... son wants a Blade, but I don't fancy giving him a £99 phone (cheap for an adult, too much for a kid), this would've been perfect... any colour except pink

tell him to get in touch with his feminine side :)

he can always repaint it or cover it in stickers...

Guest isambard
how did you order it ?

do they ship to switzerland ?

i ordered it online to deliver to a friend in the UK. they will send it to me when they receive it.

Guest Ron=)
:) can anyone certify that this phone got wifi? if so..then WOW lol

Yes it does

It also has the same CPU/GPU as the blade

It also has an LED Camera Flash

Too bad it feels cheap and plasticky, the screen is resistive, it's ugly, aweful resolution, has no stable 2.2/2.3 Roms and it's PINK!

But hey, what can you expect for 30 pounds! =)

Edited by Ron=)

Any comments as to the quality of the resistive screen? Some can be pretty good (Nokia N9x phones), but some are just terrible; the ZTE Racer comes to mind.