new 3d launcher

Guest curl66

Guest Denzo

Looks pretty funky, Its smooth and and has a few cool features but its also missing a few. I like the scrolling through homescreens by simply holding and sliding the finger, good feature, even better than the spb shell 3d at that. But I really miss the ability to hide apps in the app drawer, gestures, themes and more settings, but all that has time to come out, as its still a new launcher.

Guest Bender
Looks pretty funky, Its smooth and and has a few cool features but its also missing a few. I like the scrolling through homescreens by simply holding and sliding the finger, good feature, even better than the spb shell 3d at that. But I really miss the ability to hide apps in the app drawer, gestures, themes and more settings, but all that has time to come out, as its still a new launcher.

any chance of screen shots - got real bored of SPB quickly....

Guest ThrashMan

Interesting idea, nice widgets.....weather addon is fairly naff, especially as it doesn't even have London in it's list!

You can add your location by getting the code from Yahoo weather. Although it kind of defeats the point of the phone showing the weather for where you are rather than where you live!? (backwards step imho)

• 1 month later...
Guest perrin21

I am trying to add the 3D Launcher but i keep getting permission denied messages from my mac. Does this launcher work on Corvus5 rom too (this is what i have installed)? Is this why im getting the error? The launcher looks awesome and id reinstall modaco but its not overclockable.

Guest jeddy1
I am trying to add the 3D Launcher but i keep getting permission denied messages from my mac. Does this launcher work on Corvus5 rom too (this is what i have installed)? Is this why im getting the error? The launcher looks awesome and id reinstall modaco but its not overclockable.

u wnna install it on a tablet?