high capacity battery

Guest scottie1973

Guest scottie1973

anyone tried or found a decent high capacity battery?ive seen an 1800mah one on ebay for £7...wondered if anyone else has tried them out?

Guest add.thebad
anyone tried or found a decent high capacity battery?ive seen an 1800mah one on ebay for £7...wondered if anyone else has tried them out?

ive not tried them out but i read that some one had used one of the droid x batterys which have a higher capacity and that apparently fits fine

Guest onlinejobwork
ive not tried them out but i read that some one had used one of the droid x batterys which have a higher capacity and that apparently fits fine

Sorry, but Motorola Droid x and DEFY both uses the same capacity bettery, using non standard bettery cause undesirable result and decrease mobile life as said by motorola

Guest bobbyphoenix

I ordered one of these 1700 from Mugen: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen...b525-bravo.html Once I get it in I will give some results. I have good faith in Mugen. I'm using a 1500 from them in my Desire HD, and it works as it should, lasting well over 24 hours on one charge where the stock 1230 only lasted me around 15 or so hours with the same use.

Guest Android2011

I am about to buy one similar to the one that you stated! I was speaking to a Orange customer support and he said he has a Blade and uses one of those and said that they are better than the ones manufactured by ZTE!

• 3 months later...
Guest bobbyphoenix

Hi guys

How did those batteries fare?

Any difference in the duration compared to when they were new?

Cheers

Doing good. Getting about 10 hours extra out of the 1700. Worth the money if you ask me. No decrease in duration. Same as when new if not better. After the 5th or 6th charge it went from about 8 hours extra to 10, and now it's steady.

Edited by bobbyphoenix

• 1 month later...
Guest crz6662

Got a 3500mAh Lithium with an extended back for my Defy off of Ebay for $20.00. Company out of California I think. Working great although I wonder if the so called dunk test would fail, not that I'm putting my phone in a glass of water.