GRID

Guest newbe5

Guest newbe5

GRID-Stamp.png

OK, so for my second theme entry I have created an actual framework theme (status bar icons, custom boot animation, wallpaper etc). This theme replaces ALL statuis icons. Wifi, 3G (if you use it), battery etc etc. It also replaces most of the screen transition animations for nice, smooth swipe animations (and flyin animation for the popup menu's) that should look good with the rest of the theme. On top of this, there is also a shiny boot animation in keeping with the whole theme which installs with it :) (high res made for the Vega's larger screen). Everything has been created from scratch (I will attatch the source PSD files at the bottom of this post for those who wish to see how I did it, or want to edit something).

The core of this theme was created for my newly released ROM Corvus5 (created by myself and the very talented corvus) for the Advent Vega.

This is a modified version of that theme, which removes the Corvus5 logo and bootanimation, and replaces them with the standard GRID ones (again, created by me :)). This has been tweaked slightly to work on other ROMS. You should be able to install this on Modaco R8, Corvus 0.5 and possibly others (I have only tested these two though!).

The brand new and shiny boot animation made for GRID (installs with the theme!)

GRIDBoot.gif

This screenshot was taken on the Modaco R8 ROM running ADW.

GRID.png

Download GRID below! BRAND NEW! Alternate colour schemes by popular demand!

Choose the GRID that suits you!

GRID Classic

GRID-ClassicStatusBar.png

GRID Red

GRID-RedStatusBar.png

GRID Orange

GRID-OrangeStatusBar.png

GRID White

GRID-WhiteStatusBar.png

More alternate colours are in the works, feel free to recommended one!

For those who want to edit, or just see how I created this (also, proof that it was done by me! :()

Download the PSD pack here!

Edited by newbe5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest newbe5

Download the zip onto your SD card and flash them in ClockworkMod the same as when you installed the ROM itself! Bear in mind that you will have to re-enter your gmail settings once you have flashed one of these (this is unavoidable, sorry!), but it won't break anything else! :mellow:

Let me know how you get on!

newbe5

Guest Zebrahead

I thought it was strange!!

When I saw this thread before I'd flashed Corvus5, I saw the "GRID" text in the background picture, but I've not seen it since.

Now I realise the default wallpaper in Corvus5 (at least the one I have) is different to the one here?

I know's it sounds minor, and I could just flash one of the above and presumably get the correct one, but thought I'd just point out.

I'll try and get a screenie of what I mean.

Zeb

Guest newbe5
I thought it was strange!!

When I saw this thread before I'd flashed Corvus5, I saw the "GRID" text in the background picture, but I've not seen it since.

Now I realise the default wallpaper in Corvus5 (at least the one I have) is different to the one here?

I know's it sounds minor, and I could just flash one of the above and presumably get the correct one, but thought I'd just point out.

I'll try and get a screenie of what I mean.

Zeb

Yup! It is a little hard to read (by design) but the one here reads GRID, and the one that comes packaged with Corvus5 reads "CORVUS5" :mellow: I made a custom background that shipped with the ROM.

newbe5

Guest Vansphone
Download the zip onto your SD card and flash them in ClockworkMod the same as when you installed the ROM itself! Bear in mind that you will have to re-enter your gmail settings once you have flashed one of these (this is unavoidable, sorry!), but it won't break anything else! :mellow:

Let me know how you get on!

newbe5

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just installed orange, it looks great thanks.

Guest Zebrahead
Yup! It is a little hard to read (by design) but the one here reads GRID, and the one that comes packaged with Corvus5 reads "CORVUS5" :mellow: I made a custom background that shipped with the ROM.

newbe5

Lol! That explains a lot!

I've spent many hours puzzling... trying to make out GRID! ^^