[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest curl66
Nice Rom, but my battery dropped from 93% to 55% over night :mellow:

I read somewhere that this is because I had wifi enabled. Has anyone else experienced the same behavior with this rom?

Another issue I have is that my phone turns off while charging, which is especially evil since I use my phone as my alarm clock.

(I read about the workaround to open deskclock while charing this morning...)

Ohh, and yet another thing: It seems that installing this image has deleted lots of stuff on my sdcard like mp3s, pictures and other media. Luckily nothing important, but still... Did this happen to anyone else too?

there are other treads about bugs in CM7...

please post your bugs there.

this is just a topic about the TPT image..not CM7

I played around with data on the SD-Cart. for me the data on SD_Card was untouched except what is stored in Android Secure folder. I am sure the TPT does a complete wipe to all data on the internal memory and i think also to android system folders on Sd-Card.

so if you stuff was saved in this folder it is gone. sorry

Edited by curl66

Guest curl66
I used this CM7.0.2_GEN1_GEN2_TPT_Image to upgrade on the 28th April.

Can I now upgrade using the nightly roms by downloading and installing them through rom manager please?

can you read first post ?

you find information there

Guest rwalton159
can you read first post ?

you find information there

Sorry curl66

Thanks again for your work with this :mellow:

Guest popoyaya

Thanks Curl66. This is the best download on the forum. Couldn't be easier to install, works a dream and no problems or issues at all. :mellow:

Guest The pain

Thanks for this guide as without it I would not have swapped from Gen 1 to Gen 2.

Stupid question - I wish to remain Gen 2 but due to a few problems the N57 I need to swap to another rom.

Is it just a case of installing a new rom or is there more involved?

Guest cjp666
Thanks for this guide as without it I would not have swapped from Gen 1 to Gen 2.

Stupid question - I wish to remain Gen 2 but due to a few problems the N57 I need to swap to another rom.

Is it just a case of installing a new rom or is there more involved?

Are you saying you need to go back to Gen1? Or just another CM7 Gen2 ROM?

If Gen1 then see the thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...n2-tpt-upgrade/

If it's remaining Gen2 but a previous version of CM7 then I don't know for sure but I would imagine its just a case of wipe and flash a previous version. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Guest cjp666

I forgot to say thanks to everyone one who was involved in make this process so painless. I moved to Gen2 last night without any problems and it only took a few minutes one I had built up the courage to make the jump!

Guest The pain
Are you saying you need to go back to Gen1? Or just another CM7 Gen2 ROM?

If Gen1 then see the thread http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...n2-tpt-upgrade/

If it's remaining Gen2 but a previous version of CM7 then I don't know for sure but I would imagine its just a case of wipe and flash a previous version. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for the reply - I want to stay Gen 2 and move to a different Gen 2 rom.

I want to move away from CM7 until the recharge issue is sorted.

Like you I thought it was a wipe and flash but as I installed an all in one image I'm not sure.

Guest I900-Nutzer

Short Question: the "CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7" from the first Post is based on the "Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v3" - Layout (15mb cache, 138 mb system, 302mb data)?

Thx!

Guest curl66
Short Question: the "CM7.02Nightly57 + CWM 3.0.2.7" from the first Post is based on the "Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v3" - Layout (15mb cache, 138 mb system, 302mb data)?

Thx!

no. this layout will be maybe in next TPT. i just wait for next nightly. its 2,136,302

anyway i dont think there is much difference since is saves only 2mb mor space for data.

CM uses the sd-card for apps anyway

Guest tonydl

I've read some times here, that CM7 stores some data on the SD Card automatically. Does this mean I should remove my apps2sd ext3 partition from my SD? Thanks!

Guest curl66
I've read some times here, that CM7 stores some data on the SD Card automatically. Does this mean I should remove my apps2sd ext3 partition from my SD? Thanks!

i removed it. i moved the big apps to SD fat partition. CM7 do this automaticaly. settings.

for me this works perfekt.

Guest retrend

When I try to boot up the image, it just sticks at the android green man, no idea why :mellow:

Have followed the instructions, currently on r8 modaco 2.1 rom, trying to update to the CM 7.02stable

Edited by retrend

Guest alpsp

Hi, I've had a search through but couldn't find the answer so please don't shout! :mellow:

I've used the TPT image to put the stable CM7 on my gen1 OLED Blade and it worked a treat.

I wiped and tried tried updating to the N57 but it got stuck on the green man.

Should I not have wiped? I'm now downloading the TPT image which includes N57 and I'll try updating using that.

My main query is does it am I right to wipe before updating and is it just my magic touch causing problems? :o

Edit: Just flashed the new TPT and it's working fine :D

Edited by alpsp

Guest tonydl
i removed it. i moved the big apps to SD fat partition. CM7 do this automaticaly. settings.

for me this works perfekt.

But with this setup I can't use the apps while the usb connection to my PC is enabled, am I right?

Guest ShahinTehShiz

"2) download and extract the zip file to your SD-Card of the ZTE Blade so you can see a folder "image" on the SD-Card"

So basically I download the CM7 ROM file I want, make a folder called "image" on the SD, and then continue with the volume + power on method?

Thanks

Edited by ShahinTehShiz

Guest curl66
"2) download and extract the zip file to your SD-Card of the ZTE Blade so you can see a folder "image" on the SD-Card"

So basically I download the CM7 ROM file I want, make a folder called "image" on the SD, and then continue with the volume + power on method?

Thanks

Instruction in first post is clear. isnt it ?

Guest curl66
When I try to boot up the image, it just sticks at the android green man, no idea why :mellow:

Have followed the instructions, currently on r8 modaco 2.1 rom, trying to update to the CM 7.02stable

redownload it

format Sd-Card (back it up first)

unzip the file to the root of your sd-card. no subfolders. so you see only "image" folder.

try again.

there should be imediately come some text after switching on the phone with volume + pressed.

if little android shows up the blade did not recognice the TPT folder

Edited by curl66

Guest StevenHarperUK

Tidied up the first post a bit - hope you don't mind (curl66)

The TPT is a great piece of work.

edit : I also pinned it.

Guest curl66
Tidied up the first post a bit - hope you don't mind (curl66)

The TPT is a great piece of work.

edit : I also pinned it.

looks great now. thanks :mellow:

by the way i just used wbaw scripts so all credits to him!

its his great work that TPT was so easy to create