Nesli

Touch screen sensitivity

16 posts in this topic

Hello,

question is simple, Can we change Touch screen sensitivity as on Liquid A1/E ? On my Metal, by touches aren´t recognised sometimes, nothing serious, but it´s anoying :)..My old A1 has better touch screen senstivity..Any Ideas? :)

Regards.

Hello,

question is simple, Can we change Touch screen sensitivity as on Liquid A1/E ? On my Metal, by touches aren´t recognised sometimes, nothing serious, but it´s anoying :)..My old A1 has better touch screen senstivity..Any Ideas? :)

Regards.

Yes it can be changed, you can do it with adb :

adb shell

#echo value > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-004d/sensitivity
Where value start from 15 to 30. To check value :
adb shell

#cat /sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-004d/sensitivity

will changing the sensitivity affect the performance of the phone? (slower processing etc)

will changing the sensitivity affect the performance of the phone? (slower processing etc)

No.

:o( Can we modified this app to be functional on your Metal? It was nice app for Liquid, and it should be perfect to have it on our Metal :mellow:

:o( Can we modified this app to be functional on your Metal? It was nice app for Liquid, and it should be perfect to have it on our Metal :mellow:

If you give this path "/sys/devices/platform/i2c-adapter/i2c-0/0-004d/sensitivity" to the app Devs, they should be able to build a version for Metal.

The path is different from the Liquid/E but it works with the same method.

Maybe they will give us source code, they are devs for Liquid, You know them :mellow:

Maybe they will give us source code, they are devs for Liquid, You know them :mellow:

It's for you, not for me.

And no, i don't know all Liquid devs.

:mellow: yeah, ok :o I´ll try it, already asked them for source...

I think you know them, sorry :D

Great news!! :mellow: Gnufabio, dev of app Liquid settings, made version compatible with Metal, im testing it now and it looks OK :o I´ll hope he will release it soon :D

Yeah, I just got a 100% compatible Liquid Settings app for Liquid Metal. The only missing thing is the Haptic Feedback, but it can be easily enabled/disabled from the Settings menu.

The app will be released soon :mellow:

Can have we this tool today? LOL

Wtf? be patient .-.