Zte Racer(mtc 916)2.3android os(thanks rexcun%4pda.ru)

Guest Vlatko25

Guest Khan Miro

The screen issue is here again... with ever 2.3 ROM, there is an issue:

The down-left part of the screen is incorrectly-responsing - the test is easy - when you hit repeatedly the space bar of the keyboard, suddenly after a while letter occur, such as 'a', 'w', 'q'. I tried calibrators, but none of them worked. Rex, have you got any idea of this problem ?

Guest yetikid234
The screen issue is here again... with ever 2.3 ROM, there is an issue:

The down-left part of the screen is incorrectly-responsing - the test is easy - when you hit repeatedly the space bar of the keyboard, suddenly after a while letter occur, such as 'a', 'w', 'q'. I tried calibrators, but none of them worked. Rex, have you got any idea of this problem ?

Works fine here... I hit space as fast as I could and not one other key was pressed.

Guest Khan Miro

Well, I had that particular problem when I was with my original ROM and haven't done any rooting and I gave it to the service, and they changed my touchscreen and ROM(also the kernel I guess) and it worked perfectly and now, if I recover my backup of this ROM I guess it would work perfectly, but since then I have that same issue with the screen with every other custom ROM.... any help appreciated ...

Guest equiliym
Well, I had that particular problem when I was with my original ROM and haven't done any rooting and I gave it to the service, and they changed my touchscreen and ROM(also the kernel I guess) and it worked perfectly and now, if I recover my backup of this ROM I guess it would work perfectly, but since then I have that same issue with the screen with every other custom ROM.... any help appreciated ...

they all must have zte stock kernel without custom patches for drivers etc etc, prolly thats the issue.. maybe you should give ricky or sebastian to have a look at your boot.img or something

Guest Khan Miro

Thanks again equiliym :o

Welll, can anyone Ricky/Rex/Sebastian or just anyone who is competent in boot images and can help me send me PM. I have my previous boot.img, from the stock rom, where there was no problem if that can help. I can do whatever I must to solve this one with a little help ( I say a little, cause I am not a complete n00n :mellow: ).

Thanks.

Guest Vlatko25
Cannot find any link to download the ROM?

How to download the ROM? and install it

the russian site has closed the links for download and closed that posts,and thats why you cant download:D

Guest shubkin
the russian site has closed the links for download and closed that posts,and thats why you cant download:D

have all come running )))))) it was temporarily transferring rights theme to another person )))))

Guest equiliym

imo programmers should have a look at red call button since its connected as power button (more like a duplicate) and fix this :mellow: i dont feel like using power+red button for same features (power on/off screen) but thats just me..

Guest Denkro

Will be ready radio, will be added many fixes

Just wait. Radio is almost ready ....

Edited by Denkro

Guest equiliym
Will be ready radio, will be added many fixes

Just wait. Radio is almost ready ....

can you check that power-red button issue please?

appreciate your work guys, big thanks from serbia

Guest Vlatko25
can you check that power-red button issue please?

appreciate your work guys, big thanks from serbia

hey brate pa nisam znao da si iz Srbije,jel gotov taj rom gde radio radio?sledim onaj forum na 4pda.ru ali nista novo mozda sutra:D

Edited by Vlatko25