asdasd

help me pls with calibrate touchscreen

5 posts in this topic

Greetings. I the owner gt-b7620 .i used beta1 freyo from i8000 and a kernel from b7610 . All works perfectly: qwerty the keyboard work , no sod, camera work . I very was glad that on b7620 all well works . But unfortunately there is a problem with the touchscreen. The left and right part of the screen is pressed with displacement . Please explain as in a kernel to make editing or how recalibrate screen.

Got the same problem. Anyone knows how to fix it? Does the calibration-app work? I'll try it tomorrow...

Greetings. I the owner gt-b7620 .i used beta1 freyo from i8000 and a kernel from b7610 . All works perfectly: qwerty the keyboard work , no sod, camera work . I very was glad that on b7620 all well works . But unfortunately there is a problem with the touchscreen. The left and right part of the screen is pressed with displacement . Please explain as in a kernel to make editing or how recalibrate screen.

I'm afraid this has to do with hardware settings, and has to be corrected in the kernel.

Might be GPIO's (see http://code.google.com/p/omnia2droid/wiki/FindingGPIO) or change something in kern_oII/drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c-ts.c and then recompile kernel