Rapid's B7610 Sense 2.5.2021 ROM

Guest Rapid81

Guest Duongluong

That's good ROM, Rapid!

Wifi works well.

Now Sense works fast, but it still consumes a lot of RAM. After 02 days, my RAM is only 23MB left.

My friends, do you have any way to keep RAM not going down sharply? or increase RAM level when using Sense?

Thanks,

Guest Princeagarwal

@Duongluong

you can free up ram by disabling chome, but remember to install a fully functional main menu before doing so

also you can get more ram by disabling samsung dialer

that much of ram would be enough for all purposes

Guest Duongluong

Thank you, Princeagarwal! It works.

I disable Samsung dialer, and it seem bring back 10MB Ram. When I restart, 65MB RAM available now.

Many thanks!

My back light is turning on by it self. And that happens in minute of 5 minute interval, it is on for a second or two and than it switches off. What to do?

Guest fail123

I found a solution to the WIFI problem that some have (I had it to) if you change the reg key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN\DeviceName

to: {98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}\tiwlnapi1

you can enable WIFI via the samsung settings I have not been able to enable WIFI via the HTC "switches" on the communications page

EDIT: mmmmm for some strange reason it just worked once... and now it doesn't

Edited by fail123

Guest hiyas153

I really like this ROM and is the best Sense ROM I've ever used... and I do not suffer from SoD at all :) but, I can't turn on the wifi at all... even in Samsung's setting, I can't turn it on... it says its turning on but never turns on... any solution? B)

Guest Princeagarwal

hi all

all of us have been waiting for the next version of the rom, but my friend kaspy has not been able to upload its dump to any server so as to provide it to the chef as his connection gets discncted after every 20 mins

does anyone of you knows any file hosting site that supports resumed upload

kindly help us in providing dump to the chef

Guest reopru5

Hi guys,

I found my old phone & looked for new ROM & this one looks pretty cool.

About the ROM - very nice one - quick & good RAM.Only problem was WI-FI.

Then I got an idea-I installed old cab Samsung Settings and guess what-it works.

Then I deinstall the cab,did a soft-reset and it is still working.

But after the second reboot not more.

So I just wanted to share this with you.

grtzz :)

Edited by reopru5

Guest hatnang87

Hello everyone. Do anyone try accelerometer? It's upside down in my phone. It's so confusing when I play game like Alphat4. I turn left, it turns right...

Hic, plz help me solve this problem. Although sometimes my phone is hang up but this ROM is cool.

Guest cappuccina
Hello everyone. Do anyone try accelerometer? It's upside down in my phone. It's so confusing when I play game like Alphat4. I turn left, it turns right...

Hic, plz help me solve this problem. Although sometimes my phone is hang up but this ROM is cool.

Try copying the htcsensorSDK.dll to windows folder again manually, this works most of the time.

HTCSensorSDK.zip

Edited by cappuccina

Guest Princeagarwal

hi all all of us have been waiting for the next version of the rom, but my friend kaspy has not been able to upload its dump to any server so as to provide it to the chef as his connection gets discncted after every 20 mins does anyone of you knows any file hosting site that supports resumed upload kindly help us in providing dump to the chef

Guest m0o5
hi all all of us have been waiting for the next version of the rom, but my friend kaspy has not been able to upload its dump to any server so as to provide it to the chef as his connection gets discncted after every 20 mins does anyone of you knows any file hosting site that supports resumed upload kindly help us in providing dump to the chef

Maybe Dropbox? Or cut it in 10MB parts with 7zip :rolleyes: (And email them :rolleyes: ) (A pidgeon with a microsd attached :) )

Guest kaspy
Maybe Dropbox? Or cut it in 10MB parts with 7zip :rolleyes: (And email them :rolleyes: ) (A pidgeon with a microsd attached :) )

well thanks i will try this moos

Guest sandeep101
FOR ALL THOSE WHO DONT LIKE THE SCROLL BAR WITH THE SAMSUNG DIALER

HERE IS THE CAB FOR 6.5.X DIALER ( thanx to daskalos for making and cappucina for telling )

www.modaco.com/content-page/309970/b7610-roms-experiment-series/page/180/

post no. 194

samsung 6.5.X DIALER causing sleep bug

Guest kaspy
great rom. what r d changes in new vesion. thanks.

well sandeep this is latest window built for 6.5.3

it is jc2 . It is a sense rom by rapid the rom is responsive. Gud speed. Better sense implementation.

No ring delay. But some cons too find my problems in few pages behind, few of them can be solved.

Guest kaspy

well i was uploading it to dropbox. Too but when the connection breaks. The upload starts from starting. Is that usual that i have download speed of 250 KB/sec but the upload is only 15 KB/SEC is there some site with resume supported upload .

Guest sandeep101
well i was uploading it to dropbox. Too but when the connection breaks. The upload starts from starting. Is that usual that i have download speed of 250 KB/sec but the upload is only 15 KB/SEC is there some site with resume supported upload .

hi kaspy.which je2 build u r trying to upload?sumith could have helped.but he is not an omnian anymore

Edited by sandeep101

Guest kaspy
hi kaspy.which je2 build u r trying to upload?sumith could have helped.but he is not an omnian anymore

it is just an rom dumped in the phone for the cooking of new rom pocesss

• 1 month later...
Guest Athlos

Hello Rapid and all

Tried this ROM and its looking good although i had to flash several times (at some point the phone would not get past the boot screen, probably some incompatibility with the programs i added along the way))

About the Wifi issue:

After i installed a SamusngSettings.cab (not sure which one maybe IL2 version?) from the omnia collection thread ive had no issues enabling WIFi.

EDIT: spoke too soon :( Enabling WiFi works in random manner

EDIT 2: Changed Wifi Adapter name as Fail123 suggested earlier and everything works fine.

Some other findings-questions: Sense sometimes hangs (only Sense itself, not WM) Happens Randonly :(

Is there a way to make CHT editor to work other than installing a custom theme? right now it hangs when trying to edit anything.

Great work and please keep updating this ROM

Thanks

Edited by Athlos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lordmorpheus

My Router tells me that the device has a wrong mac-adress.

Couse of that i can`t connect to wifi.

Mac Adress is FF FF FF FF FF

How can i solve the problem??

• 1 month later...
Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

My Router tells me that the device has a wrong mac-adress.

Couse of that i can`t connect to wifi.

Mac Adress is FF FF FF FF FF

How can i solve the problem??

1. type: *#1546792*#

2. choose "Internal"

3. Type as pwd: *#0807#

4. choose WiFi MAC address

5. type pwd: 1234

6. Set MacAdress

7. Execute

8. reset