germcevoy

Buyers on UK networks

4 posts in this topic

Hoping to pick one of these up on contract within the next few weeks. Could all those who have done the same report back on what Network branding appears on your phones (if any). I'm not 100% keen on rooting etc but I hate all the bloatware that the networks insist on. Experiences if any please.

Thank you

Hoping to pick one of these up on contract within the next few weeks. Could all those who have done the same report back on what Network branding appears on your phones (if any). I'm not 100% keen on rooting etc but I hate all the bloatware that the networks insist on. Experiences if any please.

Thank you

I have a Desire S, whilst it was still branded (O2) i didnt see much branding if im honest. Aside the usual o2 splash screens and a theme and a few small apps that was it.

I have a Desire S, whilst it was still branded (O2) i didnt see much branding if im honest. Aside the usual o2 splash screens and a theme and a few small apps that was it.

3 have no physical branding.

They put a some of apps on, My Three, Favourates, Monopoly, BB Revoloution 2, Tetris and TBoXX MyCity.

The splash screen shortly is that of the 3 logo.

Hope this helps...

I got mine from Carphone Warehouse yesterday, on a Voda contract, and it has no branding at all - no logos, no boot splash, no apps, not even bookmarks.

It does have some useless junk, but I think it's HTC-installed junk, and there's an "Amazon MP3" link in the music player which must be some sort of sponsored thing.