htc hd7

Guest biggerphil

Guest biggerphil

hi guys,i dont no much about mob phones,my handset is only displaying enter usb host mode on a white screen is there any way to open the phone back up,cheers phil.

Guest biggerphil
have you tried this?

http://www.modaco.com/content/htc-hd-7-hd7...-usb-host-mode/

but what did you do to cause this??

you may need to take it back and get a replacement! Hopefully you didn't try to illegally flash the device ;-)

i took my phon to a phone ulocking shop in local town to get it unlocked to any network as it is locked to o2.can anybody help me or is it a lost cause

Guest awarner

Was it working when you left the unlocking shop? If it was not then they may have damaged the phone so I would try for a warranty return.

The error message can be caused by them placing a SIM adaptor into the phone and pressing the power button by mistake.

This may also be the cause of the issue you are having in your SIM contacts topic as some damage may hac occurred.

This is not the best way to unlock the HD7 as official unlock codes can be bought from various internet sites and all it requires you to do is enter the code when prompted this is the safest option.

Guest biggerphil
Was it working when you left the unlocking shop? If it was not then they may have damaged the phone so I would try for a warranty return.

Bit late but unlocking codes can be bought from various internet sites.

all sorted now cheers

Guest awarner

Good to hear, I have edited my above post as it may have a cause of your SIM transfer issue?

I've never tried transfering SIM contacts myself so can not confirm the process personally.