MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

610 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

After some days of hard work, here it is, a stable rom! Weekly updates!

ROM Based on:

CyanogenMod7 - Nightly 113 - ZTE blade

Apps and framework from htc click (240x320)

ROM Content:

This rom includes all cyanogenmod7 standard app's with the following changes:

* All app's up-to-date

* Includes minimal google apps (market)

* Includes CIFSManager if you want to mount windows/linux shares

* New bootanimation (green android)

* VirtualKeys vibrate when pressed (home/menu/back) (by deadlink)

* Button backlight work.

* All cyanogenmod languages included, please select your language on first boot (setup wizard)

* All stock rom funcionality, including radio

Known limitations

- Camera doesn't work with the brazilian ZTE-U X850 from TIM. With all other racers, the camera works

- Speaker sound volume is too loud and distorts, use the volume 1 step below the maximum

- FMradio wastes battery, even when not in use, so it's now optional (known zte blade bug)

Changelog -----------

v 1.113 (26/6/2011)

- Added usb tethering support

- Updated gps driver (it's faster)

- Try to fix battery drain:

- - Removed FMradio

- - Replaced gallery3d with gallery

- - Reverted libaudio.so from nightly 104

- All cyanogen changes from nightly 113

v 1.106 (19/6/2011) - 826 downloads

- Added FM Radio support!!!

- Fixed dhcp problems with some routers

- Fixed screen off animation

- Updated gapps

- All changes from nightly 106

v 1.100 (13/6/2011) - 576 downloads

v 1.88 (4/6/2011) - 532 downloads

v 1.0 (28/5/2011) - 320 downloads

Download:

Android 2.3.4 Mooncake v1.113 md5:d011bbd51ad9e591ddb2b67dc4b361de | size: 89.55MB

FMRadio addon - warning, causes heavy battery drain! Don't use this unless you can't live without FMRadio | md5: 3d6517747bb3d90f8cd26394d8011e0e | size: 479KB

How to install ---------

-> Requires clockworkmod recovery!!!

1. First backup your old ROM, so if anything is broken you can just rollback!!!

How to backup:

Press powerbutton and VolumeDown (leave volumedown pressed). After 10 seconds, recovery will open

With volume keys, go to "backup and restore". Select that option

Now select "Backup" and wait

2.Copy the rom to the root of your sd-card

3.Start clockworkmod recovery (read above how to)

4.Go to submenu "mounts and storage"

5.Choose "format /boot" "format /data" "format /cache" "format /system" "format /sd-ext" - confirm every action

6.Return to 1st menu and choose "instal zip from sdcard" - "choose zip"

7.After installing, do "reboot system now"

8.Rom will boot for the 1st time, you need to input your PIN and you might need to introduce the network unlock code (you can skip that).

9.First boot wizard will start

COMPLETE!

Updating from older versions of this rom:

You may try to update this rom without wiping your data. It's not recomended but usually works.

1. Backup your older rom with clockworkmod

2. Get the new rom and put it in the sdcard

3. Start clockworkmod recovery

4. Go to submenu "mounts and storage"

5. Choose "format /boot" "format /cache" "format /system" - confirm

6. Return to the 1st menu and "install zip from sdcard"

7. Reboot

Thank you to: cyanogenmod team (for the blade and click rom); deadlink for touch_to_key and the help with the kernel, 4pda.ru for the phone.apk and a special thanks to rickywyatt for testing and helping.

Screenshots below.

Please let me know if you found any bug

post-812759-1306586413_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516461_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516468_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516473_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516477_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516481_thumb.png

post-812759-1308516490_thumb.png

Edited by TigTex

Posted · Report post

link no work

Posted · Report post

link no work

check again :P

Posted · Report post

Thanks. What appendices here are established?

Posted · Report post

well done! now test it!

Thanks. What appendices here are established?

I think you mean: what applications are included?

I have included the standard applications (calculator, camera, car home, gallery, email, file explorer, dspmanager, market, spare parts, etc etc)

I've also included: cifs-manager (allows you to open files from you computer hard disk using wireless: good for playing streaming movies....)

Edited by TigTex

Posted · Report post

Hi, I just downloaded and installed the ROM, but the Marked is missing. Where I can find a compatible version with this ROM ?

Thanks

Hi, I just downloaded and installed the ROM, but the Marked is missing. Where I can find a compatible version with this ROM ?

Thanks

The market is there... are you sure that you wiped all your data before?

If you did everything like I said, the first time that you boot your phone, it will open the setup wizard (example)

If you didn't wipe, market won't be avaiable and the rom will open in english by default..

Edited by TigTex

If the setup wizard doesn't start because of some strange reason, just go to Settings > Accounts & sync > Add account > Google. Log in or create a new account and market should appear. Then you may change your language if you want. I'll fix this on next update :P

Edited by TigTex

The market is there... are you sure that you wiped all your data before?

If you did everything like I said, the first time that you boot your phone, it will open the setup wizard (example)

If you didn't wipe, market won't be avaiable and the rom will open in english by default..

I wiped everything but the Market Installer crash. I tried more than one Market downloaded from internet, but also they crash. Could you help me ?

Edited by molpie001

Posted · Report post

Exellent work man.Everiting is just fine.Thanx,keep up the good work

I wiped everything but the Market Installer crash. I tried more than one Market downloaded from internet, but also they crash. Could you help me ?

It's strange because one guy said that everything works and with me everything works.

My guess is that you need to update your recovery... try to use the latest version of clockwork recovery (TOPIC HERE, DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK HERE You install this like if it was a rom (install zip from sdcard).

I also recomend that you backup your sdcard contents and delete everything from the sdcard (or format the card), leaving only the rom.zip and try again.

That's all I can remember now, hope it works.

That problem that you have I also experienced it on other older ROM's, I don't know how to solve it. Market is there... but it doesn't show up.

updated links, sorry

Edited by TigTex

Posted · Report post

Exellent work man.Everiting is just fine.Thanx,keep up the good work

Same here - SUPER EXCELLENT ROM - GREAT JOB - Bravo!!! :P

Posted · Report post

hi everyone please keep on topic thanks

Posted · Report post

hi everyone please keep on topic thanks

nice job thanks:D

nice job thanks:D

for everyone who have issue with market

1.connect your phone to pc,cut everything from your sd card to new folder on pc

2.put your phone in clockworkmod

3.wipedata/factory reset

4.wipe cache particion

5.go to advanced mode on the bottom of clockworkmod menu

6.wipe dalvickcache

7.go to mounts and storage

8.wipe boot

wipe cache

wipe data

wipe system

wipe sd card

wipe sdext

9.particion sd card(depends on the sd card size)

10.go to mounts and storage

11.mount usb storage

rename 2.3.4 mooncake v.1.0.zip to update.zip

put it on your sd card

then unmount usb,disconnect from pc,then go to apply sd card update

after the instalation finish

reboot system now,and you should get market

that help for me

Edited by Vlatko25

Nice work man. Just installed it on my wife's Racer and it rocks!!! Thank you very much!!!!

Market works ok and i have installed with Clockwork 3.0.2.4 (not the latest).

The only issue that i have experienced is that google maps are not installing and there not on the market as well. I have the same issue on a ZTE Blade rom that i flashed today on one friends phone (CyanogenMod 7.0.3).

Small issue because i installed maps brut mod.

Edited by baskin

Posted · Report post

I'm glad that everything is working, in a global point of view. I will update this rom frequently (no need to wipe data between updates). I hope you all enjoy this rom ;)

Vlatko25 - thanks for the solution :)

Posted · Report post

my mic doesnt work...

my mic doesnt work...

Yes for me too mic is not working. I just have checked it.

It works on voice recording but not on calls.

Edited by baskin

Posted · Report post

Me to,please fix that.

+1 mic doesnt work on calls... nice sh$t. Will have this checked out, please standby

Meanwhile please reinstall your backup (nandroid) if you really really need your phone tonight.

Edited by TigTex

Posted · Report post

If this helps, i have echo on calls. That means i'm hearing my voice back with a little delay (the other party does not hear anything).

Posted · Report post

for everyone who have issue with market

1.connect your phone to pc,cut everything from your sd card to new folder on pc

2.put your phone in clockworkmod

3.wipedata/factory reset

4.wipe cache particion

5.go to advanced mode on the bottom of clockworkmod menu

6.wipe dalvickcache

7.go to mounts and storage

8.wipe boot

wipe cache

wipe data

wipe system

wipe sd card

wipe sdext

9.particion sd card(depends on the sd card size)

10.go to mounts and storage

11.mount usb storage

rename 2.3.4 mooncake v.1.0.zip to update.zip

put it on your sd card

then unmount usb,disconnect from pc,then go to apply sd card update

after the instalation finish

reboot system now,and you should get market

that help for me

Perfect! It's important to execute the 8 step in order to have a working Market.

At each restart the screen "sim network unlock pin" appears.

Edited by molpie001