[Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.113

Guest TigTex

Guest bollux78
yes

just move your app from sdcard to phone , then it will appear in the widget list

. simple, yesterday i installed analog clock widget succesfully :)

Thanks a lot! worked instantly!

Guest guy_incognito

Installed on a Telstra Smart Touch today after the original bloatware decided it didn't want to display any widgets.

All good, camera works, hardware buttons work as expected (after I changed the default setting for the "end" button), everything seems more sexy now. :)

I've only recently started using A2DP to stream to my car stereo, with Telstra's original version I'd get pops or "hiccups" every now and then. Not any more, which is a nice improvement.

Thanks for making my phone a lot nicer to use. :rolleyes:

Guest vukodav

Hi TigTex. Great ROM. I have been using it form some time. Great work, keep it up.

I have question for you. Maybe it's out of this topic, but I've just noticed that my Racer doesn't use all of it's RAM memory. It shows that has only 160MB, but on stock ROM it was 256MB. Do you know if it is problem with your ROM, or some bug? And does anyone have same problem? Please help me.

Thank you

Guest rickywyatt

the stock rom never used all 256mb of ram

some of the ram is hidden and only used for the gpu and the radio meaning text network and internet so it is not a bug

Guest vukodav
the stock rom never used all 256mb of ram

some of the ram is hidden and only used for the gpu and the radio meaning text network and internet so it is not a bug

Thank you for the answer rickywyatt.

Guest TigTex

Hey everyone.

I had health related problems and I'm not ready to release a new rom today, sorry about that. But I'm ready to help you all

Hey everyone.

I had health related problems and I'm not ready to release a new rom today, sorry about that. But I'm ready to help you all

hi tigtex,

We love your work very much & we don't have any complaints except touch screen calibration...

We have no hurry take your time... Take care of your health & get well soon... :-)

Guest Vlatko25
hi tigtex,

We love your work very much & we don't have any complaints except touch screen calibration...

We have no hurry take your time... Take care of your health & get well soon... :-)

tig tex we all support you,your work is greatD:

i am hardly wait for your new rom

take care and good health:D

my support is 100%

Guest bboyzell

Get well Mate. :)

I think i have found one small Bug with v1.113

When i use USSD Codes (think thats what they call em, for example my phone companys one is #100#)

It loads the first screen fine, then when i go to text back 1,2,3,4,X the screen turns itself off. i don't think

i experienced this with the earlier releases.

No biggy just need to press the power button to bring it back up :rolleyes:

Guest buzzhaina

OH dear... Here from all of us who relish the beauty of your work.... Wishing N Praying for you to Get Well Soon....!

Guest lfernandes

I have a problem with this room, I can not send MMS with internet APN disabled. I use APN Portugal to config it but with internet disabled I don't send or receive MMS, with stock room (TMN Portugal Softstone) 2.1 APN work's great but with this room if I want to send MMS's I must enable internet, I've tried other sms/mms software and the result is the same. For some time with go SMS I was able to send and receive mms with some config's (mms size) but only for a couple of hours. Any ideia to solve this problem? I've already deleted apn's and created it manualy but no result. Thanks.

TigTex come back quickly!!! I hope you get good soon.

Guest green_biri
I have a problem with this room, I can not send MMS with internet APN disabled. I use APN Portugal to config it but with internet disabled I don't send or receive MMS, with stock room (TMN Portugal Softstone) 2.1 APN work's great but with this room if I want to send MMS's I must enable internet, I've tried other sms/mms software and the result is the same. For some time with go SMS I was able to send and receive mms with some config's (mms size) but only for a couple of hours. Any ideia to solve this problem? I've already deleted apn's and created it manualy but no result. Thanks.

I have the same issue too.. cannot send neither receive..

Guest oozi

apn-on/off, be sure to let the box witch says: enable MMs marked.

try that.

Guest lfernandes
apn-on/off, be sure to let the box witch says: enable MMs marked.

try that.

I've tried that already, don't work. Only work with internet apn on. I think there is something in the system (android room) that point's the mms connection to the internet connection.

Guest equiliym

bumping, i tried sending mms 2 days ago, it didnt send also, thought it was my APN config but i guess its not.. this is a major flaw, should be fixed

Guest hopdop

Need bigger keyboard like the stock rom, this gingerbread rom keyboard is too small

How to increase the size of the keyboard?

Guest diskodasa
bumping, i tried sending mms 2 days ago, it didnt send also, thought it was my APN config but i guess its not.. this is a major flaw, should be fixed

MMS doesn't work on my RACER either! (nit prima nit salje jos od 2.2) :-(((

Guest equiliym
MMS doesn't work on my RACER either! (nit prima nit salje jos od 2.2) :-(((

odd isnt it? (cudno, 2.2 teapot bi trebao raditi, ima ga na androidsrbija)

Guest freebee

wifi teether problems.

Some days ago, a problem just apear and now is very problematic.

When i use wifi teether, from the system or other tools like "wifi tetther", barnacle etc... the signal is on just for some seconds then, is lost him. To find signal again, i have to restart teether. I read somewhere that can be something with screen-off, when turn-off, shutdown the signal too. Tested with pc, macbook pro, ipad. All these lost the signal (tested one by one and 3 at same time). I scan my area to see if has other signal in the same channel or noise, but is clean here.

Thanks.

X-850u (TIM Operator).

Guest equiliym
wifi teether problems.

Some days ago, a problem just apear and now is very problematic.

When i use wifi teether, from the system or other tools like "wifi tetther", barnacle etc... the signal is on just for some seconds then, is lost him. To find signal again, i have to restart teether. I read somewhere that can be something with screen-off, when turn-off, shutdown the signal too. Tested with pc, macbook pro, ipad. All these lost the signal (tested one by one and 3 at same time). I scan my area to see if has other signal in the same channel or noise, but is clean here.

Thanks.

X-850u (TIM Operator).

i can confirm this since i use wifi tether alot, when screen turns off my tethering is off too and i have to restart it, however i solved? this issue by setting my screen timeout to more than 30 seconds (like 10 mins) and untill it goes off my tethering works alright

Guest freebee
i can confirm this since i use wifi tether alot, when screen turns off my tethering is off too and i have to restart it, however i solved? this issue by setting my screen timeout to more than 30 seconds (like 10 mins) and untill it goes off my tethering works alright

Today i try to do other thing. Just open a program (mercury msn in this case), login with some account and then active tether. Work perfect. Repeated 5 times.

Guest pete.67

hi all sorry if this question has already been answed in another forum before, when flashing this rom, will i ave to rename the zip file to update.zip or will leaving it as when downloaded still work?