[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest AlexanderJCM
This forum is growing extremely fast! I'd never expected this! Thumbs up to all who support X10 devs! Not just me also the other devs that are here now.

I have an update for this version, its coming soon but i need to work on something against people that are stealing this inmediatly and post it on XDA. Basebands .54 .58 .61 .67 all supported and STABLE in new version. System tweaked to let it be faster. MultiLanguage added.

Multilanguage? Nice!!!!! :D

Love you man!

Guest Cyberman_NI
This forum is growing extremely fast! I'd never expected this! Thumbs up to all who support X10 devs! Not just me also the other devs that are here now.

I have an update for this version, its coming soon but i need to work on something against people that are stealing this inmediatly and post it on XDA. Basebands .54 .58 .61 .67 all supported and STABLE in new version. System tweaked to let it be faster. MultiLanguage added.

Its all down to the way you where treated on XDA. Look how many joined on the same day as you and loads more in the following few days. I would have had to buy a Galaxy S 2 if you stopped working your magic.

Looking forward to your new GB hotpot

Guest cjsabaki
Please make a version with .49/.52? I am back on 2.0 I just really can't use .61 as a stable every day rom. Its great to test out and then reflash back to something else. Thanks for the hard work.

What carrier and what country??? Im using 67 on at&t in the states, so far so good... AT&T just got the new 2.1.1 update yesterday, its a 65 base band, not sure if any of this helps ya, 61 was released for a Korean carrier, 67 global generic ( ? ) maybe, or for sure it was for Germany specificly. ( I have seen both mentioned..)

I am on .0.3.0 with the bband 67, signal is great, will do sum traveling tomorrow and see what happens on the road!

Best regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest highaltitude
What carrier and what country??? Im using 67 on at&t in the states, so far so good... AT&T just got the new 2.1.1 update yesterday, its a 65 base band, not sure if any of this helps ya, 61 was released for a Korean carrier, 67 global generic ( ? ) maybe, or for sure it was for Germany specificly. ( I have seen both mentioned..)

I am on .0.3.0 with the bband patch n 67, signal is great, will do sum traveling tomorrow and see what happens on the road!

Best regards,

Chris

I live in NC, USA. I have AT&T. I didnt try .67 yet, but .61 just wasnt as stable as .49/.52 have been in the past. I like the thought of .54 because that was also used in a USA version BB phones. I have a X10a not i so not sure if that makes a difference with the BB. How did you get the new 2.1.1 update? Were you back to a stock ROM at the time?

2.1.67 (X10i)

2.1.65 (X10a - AT&T)

2.1.61 (X10i)

2.1.54 (X10a)

2.1.55 (X10a)

2.1.54 (X10i)

2.1.58 (X10i)

Edited by highaltitude

Guest cjsabaki

I live in NC, USA. I have AT&T. I didnt try .67 yet, but .61 just wasnt as stable as .49/.52 have been in the past. I like the thought of .54 because that was also used in a USA version BB phones. I have a X10a not i so not sure if that makes a difference with the BB. How did you get the new 2.1.1 update? Were you back to a stock ROM at the time.

Arkedk, has the firmware and just ftf bband files posted here and on xda, I just flashed the 67 bband, was gonna do the entire firmware and root it / xrec it from flash tool, but my Wife had things she wanted us to do....So I took the easy way out!!!

Give it a shot n see, think there is an update coming soon anyway!! 8-)

Chris

Guest bazji

Can you not lock down a boot animation or something trip?

that way when thief's steal it and try to boot it, it could come up with your name?

Just a thought.

Cheers

Barry

Guest RobertX10i

Trip, some FCs:

TripNMIUI 0.3.0 GB

BB .67 (with installed patch for BB.54)

- Wifi error

- GPS not working

- Torch not working (LED light doesn't lit up)

- MIUI browser will open very slowly and will have 180 degrees rotated screen (at least mine does). Also when clicking backspace button on keyboard (or touch gesture backwards), using a MIUI browser, the browser will go back 2 steps instead of 1 (I hope you get what I mean). Standard ROM browser doesn't have these problems though.

hope this helps you in future development to 0.4.0GB :D

Guest RobertX10i

Trip,

also, when wifi and/or gps are enabled in toggle screen and clicked there to disable, the rom reboots either once or twice in loop.

Edited by RobertX10i

Guest admartian
Downloading this ROM to see if it uses any of MY FILES.

He doesn't. He is using MY files.

I traded them with him for sex.

Stay out of it!

What are your guys' problems?

I thought you guys wanted him to leave because you didn't want trouble? Yet here you guys come and START and LOOK for trouble? It doesn't make sense and is just stupid.

Guest PeterRock
What are your guys' problems?

I thought you guys wanted him to leave because you didn't want trouble? Yet here you guys come and START and LOOK for trouble? It doesn't make sense and is just stupid.

Just let these trolls alone, don't quote them...

They're here just to slow us down.

Hey troll, get a life! C:

:D

Problem? U jelly? :D

Edited by PeterRock

Guest TripNRaVeR

Finally is saw that my favourite baseband .49 is upgraded!!! :D

Baseband .65 is the upgrade of baseband .49, all my roms will be on .65 as supported omly baseband .65 supported from now on.

What a beauty!

Please people switch over to that one!

Guest cjsabaki

Baseband .65 is the upgrade of baseband .49, all my roms will be on .65 as supported omly baseband .65 supported from now on.

What a beauty!

Hey Trip!!

Hows " H " working on .65 bband??

You like 65 better than 67 for your roms??? So far I havent tried 65, but 67 seems to be working well, will know more tomorrow while traveling and will get to see its connectivity and how well it works shifting from g, 2g, 3g, and H, signals....

Keep up the awesome work!!!

Thank you as always!!! Hey..... where did the cold beer button go??????

Chris

Guest Cyberman_NI

What a beauty!

Trip does it work for the x10i and not just the x10a? What about for your 1.5.5 froyo rom?

Hope those spammers didnt piss you off too much

Guest TripNRaVeR

"H" is working perfectly, i have and x10i i'm from the Netherlands, only x10i here.

.65 has so much better signal, much more stable.

Also people who flashed BB patch on this rom, dont report bugs or dont ask for support i will not respond to it!!

Reasons:

- bb patch brakes wifi

- bb patch cause FC's

- bb patch cause strange network errors

Wifi working FLAWLESS on my rom no bb patch needed. After bb patch rom is messing with signal and wifi errors always or WLOD

Its up to you but bbpatch = no support.

Ps. RobertX10i remove bbpatch / reflash rom and you'll that i'm right

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Wolfbreak

Hey Trip, i pm you about the Battery Hacks but you probably didnt see it becouse your Inbox must be full after today^^

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest TripNRaVeR
Hey Trip, i pm you about the Battery Hacks but you probably didnt see it becouse your Inbox must be full after today^^

Youre right, i didnt see it, i click all messages away and read them when i have time. Its the same as on xda always countless pm's everyday again. But i'll send you the tweaks when i have them working in my cm6 rom. But i'll send you a message in private cause they need to be hidden before people rip them out of your rom :D

In my roms they are hidden and will be even more hidden in newer versions. Now i'm not sure about the battery hacks if they work for anyone some people just love the battery life others dont.

I need some decent reports of people who know how to test a rom.

Guest cjsabaki
"H" is working perfectly, i have and x10i i'm from the Netherlands, only x10i here.

.65 has so much better signal, much more stable.

Also people who flashed BB patch on this rom, dont report bugs or dont ask for support i will not respond to it!!

Reasons:

- bb patch brakes wifi

- bb patch cause FC's

- bb patch cause strange network errors

Wifi working FLAWLESS on my rom no bb patch needed. After bb patch rom is messing with signal and wifi errors always or WLOD

Its up to you but bbpatch = no support.

Ps. RobertX10i remove bbpatch / reflash rom and you'll that i'm right

Sweet!! Thats all I needed to know!! 65 it is then!!!!!!!!!! Got it ready for the laptop as soon as I get home!!

Keep k*ckn butt n taken names Trip!!

Guest Wolfbreak
Youre right, i didnt see it, i click all messages away and read them when i have time. Its the same as on xda always countless pm's everyday again. But i'll send you the tweaks when i have them working in my cm6 rom. But i'll send you a message in private cause they need to be hidden before people rip them out of your rom :D

In my roms they are hidden and will be even more hidden in newer versions. Now i'm not sure about the battery hacks if they work for anyone some people just love the battery life others dont.

I need some decent reports of people who know how to test a rom.

Yeah i saw it, i tested your last ROM and found some hidden Tweaks. You can send me a Email if you dont want to PM becouse of your full inbox^^

Guest Zabihjan

Thx Trip, does the multilanguage have any support for Persian and Arabic

Guest Atanu89

Wooohooo cant wait till the next version trip!!

Take your time to make it safe from creeps hands, its your work we are here for mate!

Flashing to BB65 as we speak, and these forums are flying because of you trip, will always continue to follow and support your amazing work!

Guest PhrozenFear

Best thing to do, HighAltitude, is to give it a shot and try it. I'm running 0.2.0 because I need WiFi, and my little X10a doesn't like 0.3.0 at all. But then again, I haven't tried in a day or so, nor with 2.1.65... maybe I'll give it a shot myself.

Guest highaltitude
Best thing to do, HighAltitude, is to give it a shot and try it. I'm running 0.2.0 because I need WiFi, and my little X10a doesn't like 0.3.0 at all. But then again, I haven't tried in a day or so, nor with 2.1.65... maybe I'll give it a shot myself.

Exactly! I need wifi, and 3.0 didnt work at all on my phone either. I only tried BB .61 though. MAybe Ill try for the heck of it. Thats what xRec is for!