[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zabihjan
sorry no i couldn't find solution,we have to wait Trip.

thank you

does anyone else have the below bugs:

home key does not work when closing an application to return to launcher, it only works when it wants to

unlocking the screen brings black screen for about 20 seconds then the wallpaper appears and then the icons

touch scrren is very not smooth specially when using this website when using Dolphin browser mini and hd.

Guest highaltitude

Still can't get radio to stay working on this ROM. It lasts for about a second then takes up to a couple minutes of no signal. Works excellent on 1.5.5 Froyo. though.

Guest TheHacKersZ

tried everything with BB above, including crash server and still not working for me. radio keep on disconnected every 5 second.

Guest jpminou
On page 5 is a patch to address problems with communication, use it!

Thanx,cause people cry about problems but they don't want to read the solution.

Guest TheHacKersZ
For people having problem with network signal on BB61 BB67 :

flash the rom,reboot,if no signal than go to dev tools bad behavior crash the system server,the phone will reboot alone.

if the signal comes for 2sec and go than flash this attached patch and reboot.

Thanx,cause people cry about problems but they don't want to read the solution.

this is the reason why trip left xda and the thread got deleted from there.

Guest SourceCode

In the OP it says videocamera working. However I am having issues with it.

The camera switches fine to video recording mode, however on pressing the record button all I get is a white background with the timer. So looks like it starts recording, but cannot capture anything.... Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks.

Edited by SourceCode

Guest PeterRock

I loved this ROM but i'll Trip fix some bugs (Wi-fi and signal) and the camera get better...

But i'll try every release!

Guest cjsabaki

Finally on 0.3.0, bband 67, all bugs present are already reported, bband patch to get signal, all else smooth!!

AT&T new firmware with bband .65 released today, will try it and report if I have any issues with .67....Finaly usa at&t an actual update....FIRST ONE!!!!! They ended the x10 like in March, now it gets its first fw update.....BAAAD!!!!

Beat regards,

Chris

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Lauri455

No singal here, hooray :D

/sarcasm off

Anyway, I think I know what causes the problem (at least for me): those radiohacks are automatically disconnecting the ROM from EDGE network... So I'm pretty much f^&#ed because when I get two bars in 3D/HSDPA it's a miracle, and signal goes away immediately when I grab my phone (like an iPhone and its infamous "signal reduction while holding") OR turn on the screen...

*** Reads Page 5 and finds out about the patch ***

I'm flashing this s#%t and see if that helps.

Edit 1:

Hell yeah, it worked! :D I can now switch to "2G Networks only", cool.

Edited by Lauri455

Guest cjsabaki

SUPPOSEDLY THERE IS A TEST / DEBUG VERSION OF GINGERBREAD FROM SONY ON EMMA!!!!!

Can anyone verify?????

emma.extranet.sonyericsson.com ???? I could not find anything...........................................

Best regards,

Chris

Camera drivers and waaaay more anyone????

Guest pissat4motion

Applied to bb54. Signal after one crash system server. A little jittery but only been using for an hour or so. Quadrant is at 985. Havent had a chance to check wifi but will edit after more useage.

Guest 6riku6

Baseband .61

No signal.

Crashed system server around 6 times still no luck just disconnects then reconnects.

Gone back to v0.2.0 for now.

Will try the process all over again another day.

Great rom though as always Trip.

Guest jonnybx10

BB .61

0.3.0 IRIS GB

STOCK KERNEL

NO RADIO PATCH

SCOTLAND

Crash system server Failed many times.

Left the phone to settle for approx. 1 and a half hours. Signal came on after lots of on/offs. 1 call out lost my signal for another length of time.

Now signal is stable. (I hope)

unsure if this is known or not

SMS/CONTACTS: When trying to send a text to someone you dont have a message log with within your Messages you get a force close 'process com.android.mms'

The contact needs to send a text to you first before you can send one to them !!

KNOWN:

WIFI Error

Brightness

Regards

Jonny

Guest highaltitude

Please make a version with .49/.52? I am back on 2.0 I just really can't use .61 as a stable every day rom. Its great to test out and then reflash back to something else. Thanks for the hard work.

Guest AlexanderJCM

Trip, this ROM is amazing! Thanks a lot dude!

I'm using bb67 and after one Crach the System Server, radio signal it's on.

Just wifi and app2sd (can't install Angry Birds.... :D) need some work. Everything else is smooth!

Love your work!

Trip rules! XDA sucks!

Guest RobertX10i

Trip, could you maybe add the unlock pattern security option again? Kinda missing the usefull tool...

Thanks for your consideration! :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

This forum is growing extremely fast! I'd never expected this! Thumbs up to all who support X10 devs! Not just me also the other devs that are here now.

I have an update for this version, its coming soon but i need to work on something against people that are stealing this inmediatly and post it on XDA. Basebands .54 .58 .61 .67 all supported and STABLE in new version. System tweaked to let it be faster. MultiLanguage added.

Guest poelier
This forum is growing extremely fast! I'd never expected this! Thumbs up to all who support X10 devs! Not just me also the other devs that are here now.

I have an update for this version, its coming soon but i need to work on something against people that are stealing this inmediatly and post it on XDA. Basebands .54 .58 .61 .67 all supported and STABLE in new version. System tweaked to let it be faster. MultiLanguage added.

take your time mate, we can wait! :D