[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest festa20

The thread gets unlocked and all some of you guys can do is shame his work??

get a life and go do it where its wanted, which isn't here

Guest CeeJay-88

There needs to be an x10 admin... that can delete posts from pointless users as this really is not helping the site allowing them to post and nothing gets done..

This has all been sorted out.... some don't like him... then stay out of his threads.

some like to praise him for everything he does.... open up a thread!

If you want a nice clean working rom then let the devs work and help them with bug reports only stop getting personally involved in everything they do or say!

Can a mod please clean up this thread !!!

Guest hemo1001

I dont think Trip is coming back, likely due to all the drama of late. Heck If I were him I sure wouldnt come back. Id start my own site. Well here's hoping that Im wrong.

and why he should wast his time on GB and fix camera issue if the stock is coming in the next week? ... better to wait ..... later we can take camera files and combine them with trips miui ..

and btw the rom i mixed between cobrato and trip is flashable ... not the backup thing

Guest geordieboy2011

Trip will be back he just be having bit time out but think of the next rom that will be out prob a full final rom for gb just let him work and don't nag him expecting a update each night or just get sic and stop doing what he does best

Just give a little time and respect

Guest Sally Lim

Hi,

I need help. I just flashed to this rom on yesterday. I found out that i've trouble sending and receiving sms. Any idea how to fix it? Currently i'm running baseband .67 and i know baseband .65 is needed. Do i have to flash to baseband .65 in order it to work? I would like to ask if i can flash baseband .65 for x10a (AT&T). I'm using x10i.

Thank you all.

Sally

Guest jpminou
Hi,

I need help. I just flashed to this rom on yesterday. I found out that i've trouble sending and receiving sms. Any idea how to fix it? Currently i'm running baseband .67 and i know baseband .65 is needed. Do i have to flash to baseband .65 in order it to work? I would like to ask if i can flash baseband .65 for x10a (AT&T). I'm using x10i.

Thank you all.

Sally

There is a fix for sms,and u can use even bb67

it is on page 94

Edited by jpminou

Guest Ratheen

Well apparently the 2.3 update from SE is coming THIS WEEK, so any time now :D, so cam and other issues will be fixed!

where did you read that the update is coming out this week?

Edited by Ratheen

Guest djees

1.7.22 released today :)

trip's returns ho yeah LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;)

without you i have spending many sad day ;(

today is a good day yessssssss ;D