Optus My Tab ZTE V9

Guest bubbdamadaussie

Guest bubbdamadaussie

Well I have looked all over the internet for a forum dedicated to this device and have found nothing.

How is it that a device as popular as this one has no forum of it's own?

Obviously there is modding and disscusions about this device so isn't it about time to put it all into one place?

Would make it so much easier to find information about this device.

Edited by bubbdamadaussie

Guest XeKToReX

There was a forum that a member from here created but it didn't get enough support, now that kk and Sebastian have some great working going into this thing, hopefully we'll see a forum soon..

Guest sane?
I've tried a few times, I dontt think it's mainstream enough for Modaco...

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-vodaphone-945/

With the number of people who've bought them at $149 and $99 I think it got to rival sales of the ipad 2 in Oz. And when you look at the number being referred here for KK's CM7 ROM I think a bespoke forum would be a smart move on Paul's part.

Paul, check the referrer stats on links from Australia that end up in "Other". That should tell a story.

Guest Sebastian404

I might be wrong, since Im not in Europe as much as I once was, but I think Paul mostly focuses on devices that are on sale in the UK.

I heard that Orange had expressed interested in the light, but then they heard about the light2 and have put it off. But then I also heard a story about Apple trying to restrict the number of tablets telco's would sell, things might of changed but I think the only tablets the Orange sell are the Galaxy Tab and iPad...

I was in MWC at the start of the year and I heard lots of bitching about 'tablet fragmentation' and there seems to be a reluctance with a lot of telcos to jump on the tablet market for fear of picking the wrong one.... things are changing and decent cheap devices like the V9 are at the fore-front of that,,,, I guess we can only wait and see what happens.