[ROM] Cyanogenmod 6.1.1 v3 - FINAL! [FULL HW!!]

Guest gnufabio

Guest vikings123

Are you coming from a Gingerbread ROM? if yes you can restore neither the apps nor system data

Is anyone else having the same problem? mobile data works right for me...

Mobile network connection is still not working, after re-flashing the ROM. dry.gif

Guest vikings123

Have u tried to set the apn correctly?

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

I could not even complete sign-in process. The device kept rebooting........ huh.gif

Guest gnufabio

Sometimes phone has chaos phantom touches. All settings are default, any ideas?

That's a common problem of our liquid, due to some electric conditions...try to decrease the sensitivity

Guest Blasta

That's a common problem of our liquid, due to some electric conditions...try to decrease the sensitivity

Thnx, decreased to 14, now phantom touch happens very rarely. Strange, but with my prev ROM T&L was no problem with phantom touch(Settings for noise and sens was default).

overplayed with LS. How ot reset sens and noise to default. Screen don't answers to my actions :D

PS. Seems to be fixed after full wipe > reflash

Edited by Blasta

Guest gnufabio

Thnx, decreased to 14, now phantom touch happens very rarely. Strange, but with my prev ROM T&L was no problem with phantom touch(Settings for noise and sens was default).

overplayed with LS. How ot reset sens and noise to default. Screen don't answers to my actions :D

PS. Seems to be fixed after full wipe > reflash

You should set sensitivity to 25.

Guest thirtytwodave

Not sure if this is a bug or not, But when i try to dial a number from my call log it says no contact info but if i go into my contacts all the info is there and dials no problem .

Guest stay5mins

hello,gnufabio

this is a great rom,i like your work!

as i know,MIUI is based on the CM rom,could you make a MIUI 2.2 ROM based on your CM 6.1.1?

that must be a great MIUI ROM with all HW working~

HAVE A NICE DAY!

THX~

Guest stay5mins

Are you coming from a Gingerbread ROM? if yes you can restore neither the apps nor system data

Is anyone else having the same problem? mobile data works right for me...

Does that mean i can restore my app but no datas with Titanium if i come from a Gingerbread ROM?

canot restore any apps datas & system datas!?

sorry my english~haha ~:)

Guest gnufabio

Does that mean i can restore my app but no datas with Titanium if i come from a Gingerbread ROM?

canot restore any apps datas & system datas!?

sorry my english~haha ~:)

Yep

Guest famiddi

Does someone think it is possible to extract the MIUI Music and MIUI Camera apps and install them to Gnufabio's rom? I think it could be the best rom ever.

Guest zbrin

Hey gnufabio, is it possible to disable prox sensor without flashing a new kernel? If not, can you build a kernel without prox sensor?

Thanks

Guest ivan84

Hello gnufabio,

thank you for your fantastic rom. it's perfect!

I have just a problem: I flashed the new market, but it's quite slow with my liquid, so i would like to go back to the old one. Can you help me?

Guest gnufabio

Hey gnufabio, is it possible to disable prox sensor without flashing a new kernel? If not, can you build a kernel without prox sensor?

Thanks

Sure, just do from adb:

adb shell chmod 000 /dev/proximity
Hello gnufabio, thank you for your fantastic rom. it's perfect! I have just a problem: I flashed the new market, but it's quite slow with my liquid, so i would like to go back to the old one. Can you help me?
extract system/app/Vending.apk from the rom, and then:
adb remount

adb push <ExtractedVending.apk> /system/app

adb reboot

Guest LUVLiquid

I installed a chinese input methon from market, but it's not working, I already turn it on in Settings, then try to change the keyboard from Android keyboard to the one I installed while typing a SMS,but the screen just won't popup, is it normal? Is this rom doesn't support 3rd party keyboard? I'm on v3

Edited by LUVLiquid

Guest zbrin

Sure, just do from adb:

adb shell chmod 000 /dev/proximity

When I try to use that command it says that the system cannot find the path specified. when I search for it in /dev/ there's no file/directory with that name.

Thanks for your help ;)

Edited by zbrin

Guest zbrin

Thank you very much :)

Edit:

With this kernel i'm getting this logcat and stays there forever (without fully booting):

W/SensorClient(  591): SensorService not published, waiting...

I/ServiceManager(  591): Waiting for sevice yamaha.hardware.sensors...

W/SensorClient(  591): SensorService not published, waiting...

Edited by zbrin

Guest zorginho

Hey gnufabio Suxsem has ported the metal camera, do u think that is possible to integrate it to your rom?

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I'm using this ROM now but can someone tell me how to enable compcache in this ROM?

I tried with the CM settings but i doesn't work (adb shell, free values don't change) and also tried with Liquid settings 0.5.3 but it says, "error while starting compcache".

Thanks!