Suxsem

☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

3,700 posts in this topic

after a fresh flash a rom does a lot of stuff

try again later please :D because is almost a clean build :D

Thanks sux but I do not think this is the reason. I think it's just a matter of kernel and you realize, for example, installing launcherpro, its smooth scrolling was quite low in the app drawer. This is a test I always do when I install new rom, for now the more fluid are the leoginger 5, thepasto and miui, but unfortunately they have their bugs! :o

Now it doesn't ask for my Pin ...

i suggest you to wipe everything again and flash :D

gallery working

Congratulation!! Suxsem & pasto for producing a great rom..Once again Good Job :D

Thanks sux but I do not think this is the reason. I think it's just a matter of kernel and you realize, for example, installing launcherpro, its smooth scrolling was quite low in the app drawer. This is a test I always do when I install new rom, for now the more fluid are the leoginger 5, thepasto and miui, but unfortunately they have their bugs! :D

i'm using launcherpro and it's very smooth... i'll check again anyway :D

gallery working

Great :D

i'm using launcherpro and it's very smooth... i'll check again anyway :D

also tries to do some testing with Neocore :D Then try the fluidity in the app drawer of launcherpro, you do not have the lag? Anyway congratulations to all and especially for your willingness, good job ! :o

Great rom but after a update 1.0.1 i have no signal :D

also tries to do some testing with Neocore :D Then try the fluidity in the app drawer of launcherpro, you do not have the lag? Anyway congratulations to all and especially for your willingness, good job ! :o

restoring my sdcard... i'll try when finish, thanks :D

really? others have this problem?

yeap, me ... and I've wiped twice!

why? the update doesn't wipe cache... have you did it manually??

why? the update doesn't wipe cache... have you did it manually??

No i don't have wipe..

i've just flashed the update... no issues for me :D

also sd-mount does not work :D

edit: sorry i remove and re-insert the usb cable and the sd-mount works now

Edited by alboz83

hello everybody, this surely is a great ROM, I tried it as soon as I could (1.0) but autorotation wasn't working.

After 1.0.1 update came out I plugged in my USB cable but the liquid does not show the "use as USB memory" so I can't put the update file in the sdcard.

did a reboot to see if something changed... now I have no signal (rebooted twice, still no signal)

:-(

Great rom but after a update 1.0.1 i have no signal :D

not confirm! Everything works perfect!

edit: sorry i remove and re-insert the usb cable and the sd-mount works now

hello everybody, this surely is a great ROM, I tried it as soon as I could (1.0) but autorotation wasn't working.

After 1.0.1 update came out I plugged in my USB cable but the liquid does not show the "use as USB memory" so I can't put the update file in the sdcard.

did a reboot to see if something changed... now I have no signal (rebooted twice, still no signal)

due to a recent commit do kernel by roggin (to enable usb thetering...)

just restart and it works fine

tomorrow me and thepasto will solve the issue sorry :D

I didn't try this ROM yet, but maybe it's the same issue I have with Suxsem's latest kernel in the other thread (proximity sensor fix). Try to enable flight mode, you won't be able to disable it, reboot the phone then disable flight mode and you should have signal, or at least it works for me all the times (waiting for a patch)...

I didn't try this ROM yet, but maybe it's the same issue I have with Suxsem's latest kernel in the other thread (proximity sensor fix). Try to enable flight mode, you won't be able to disable it, reboot the phone then disable flight mode and you should have signal, or at least it works for me all the times (waiting for a patch)...

didn't work for me ... :S

I've flashed again this time without applying the 1.0.1 patch, and the signal issue is gone, so the problem should be from the patch. And my gallery continues to throw an error, even after the dario's link apk.

ok, after a reboot, the no service problem continues, so I don't know what to do ..

Edited by peixinho