☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest zorginho

the rom is very good but now i can confirm that the 3d is so slow compared to other custom roms neocore 24 fps, mega jump lags a lot, some microlags in the menus

no other bugs to report

Guest Koki1337

I can't perform searches with the search button =\

Also, the signal problem is quite lethal. I have to turn on airplane mode, then restart and turn off airplane mode to get signal in

Guest AcerFerrari
Release confirmed on sunday

- signal fixed

- bluetooth fixed

- gallery fixed

stay tuned ;)

tuned~ :P btw I come across USB occationally

Guest Suxsem
tuned~ :P btw I come across USB occationally

so provide a logcat and dmesg! :D

we are tring to make an update without flash the full rom ;)

Guest kubrick89

Sometimes my a1 lose data connection and i have to reboot or go in airplane mode and back to normal mode... what about this bug?

Guest ZTE_Blade

someone had problem flashing the first update ( need rebooting or something else... ) and at least we will have a second update so.. you think you will provide us a new full rom too ?

fantastic work, a clean and working cyano for liquid is a dream !

Guest Koki1337

You guys probably found out that the light sensor for automatic brightness isn't working lol

And the battery drain is magnificently heavy!

Edited by Koki1337

Guest Redhatz

I haven't experienced any problem with ver 1.0 so far, however, patch 1.01 doesn't work with my Liquid because of the bootloop after flashed.

1.0 still have few malfunction hardwares, such as compass and message LED, auto brightness doesn't work as well.

Anyway.. I'll stick with ver 1.0 until that patch is released, it's much stable than other CM7 rom and it's ok for daily usage. Looking forward to the next version:)

Thanks to Suxsem and all the devs for bring this great rom to us.

Guest Feinar
I haven't experienced any problem with ver 1.0 so far, however, patch 1.01 doesn't work with my Liquid because of the bootloop after flashed.

No need to flash patch right after the full rom. You forgot to reboot.

Correct steps are:

1. Flash ROM

2. Reboot device

3. Flash patch.

Guest Xtrem krnage

Really waiting for the new version, this one is my daily rom i'm really happy to have a fully working prox sensor. Since the GB ports it seems to be really hard to fix, you came back and hurray !! prox sensor working :P

So great work Suxsem and many thanks to the devs who contribute in this project, we are near to a perfect rom ;)

Guest hobbitar1

Is this the best 2.3 ROM for Acer Liquid at the moment?

I think i am going to try to flash this ROM into my phone but i hever never flashed before. I heard that you dont need to root your liquid for this because it has a open bootloader, is that right?

So is it correct that the only thing i have to do before flashing this ROM is to install Malez Recovery, whipe everything and then flash the ROM?

//Hobbitar1

Guest izmaelis
so provide a logcat and dmesg! :P

I would supply you logcat and dmesg output, but I have trouble with rooting my device. I cannot root it by using both malez Recovery and/or SuperOneClick 1.9.1.

Is there any specific way of rooting phone after flashing it with this ROM?

Guest izmaelis
There is no need for root if you are getting logcat ;)

I get Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': Permission denied fater running logcat in terminal emulator.

Edited by izmaelis