Easy re-install all your apps

Guest Diskbox

Guest Diskbox

I keep getting asked how to easily re-install apps on android phones. It seems people don't like typing too many commands anymore, lol

Well there's an easy way to load all your apps back which I've been using for a while now.

1. Make sure you have adb folder in your path
  2. add "adb install -r %1" without the quotes to a notepad file and save it called installer.cmd (make sure it's not got .txt on the end
  3. Drag all your .apk files you've got with titanium backup or onto the shortcut
  4. sit back and relax

Hope someone here finds it useful,

Diskbox

Guest djmcnz
I keep getting asked how to easily re-install apps on android phones. It seems people don't like typing too many commands anymore, lol

Well there's an easy way to load all your apps back which I've been using for a while now.

1. Make sure you have adb folder in your path
  2. add "adb install -r %1" without the quotes to a notepad file and save it called installer.cmd (make sure it's not got .txt on the end
  3. Drag all your .apk files you've got with titanium backup or onto the shortcut
  4. sit back and relax
Hope someone here finds it useful,

Diskbox

Credit for a good tip.

Really though, I think most should just get Ti backup if they'll do this regularly - a few € and this is effectively automated. Ti benefit is that it also restores market links, local install will not.

Edited by djmcnz