[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest father666

I try with other BB but don't work it so first flash generic rom 2.1 and then 2.3.3

If you flash with flashtool you can flash over any rom, no need for eclair 2.1

Guest strix75

I try with other BB but don't work it so first flash generic rom 2.1 and then 2.3.3

What do you mean?? i just flashed it over TripĀ“n miui 1.0

If you what to get back to a rooted phone just reflash stock 2.1 and root.

Guest father666

ok ;)

What do you mean?? i just flashed it over TripĀ“n miui 1.0

If you what to get back to a rooted phone just reflash stock 2.1 and root.

Guest Ri2do

Hi Trip

I've playing around with the GB update for good few hours, and I must say I flashed ur MIUI 1.8.3 back on, as it is better (at least for me).

New features are fun and all, but i hate the look of the stock menu and status bar :/

So, I'm now waiting for some of ur TripNMaGiC :D

Have fun tearing down new release.

Edited by Ri2do

Guest Eisel

Thanks. for the Answer....... do i need to repartition de SD card ? ore something like that ?

Guillo

no need to repartition of the sd card, repartition was only needet for link2sd in 2.1 roms

Guest ArcherFasting

ISSUE:

Having my First issue with this ROM. Been running previous versions with no problem. I updated to 1.8.3 yesterday and can't seem to get DATA working. BB.67 also tried BB.61. Tried re-flashing Several times (Wiping everything a few times) also tried Crashing system server several times.

The H appears but only SENDS (Arrow up) Hā†‘ Never Receives. :blink: Checked Settings & APNs and everything checks out. Can anyone please help?:(

Calls,SMS, WiFi work no problem.

Guest cjsabaki

data issue, is your battery above 20 percent charge? As battery saver is set to cut off data under 20 , check batt options in settings.

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest ArcherFasting

data issue, is your battery above 20 percent charge? As battery saver is set to cut off data under 20 , check batt options in settings.

Best regards,

Chris

Yeah Battery is above 75%. Checked battery settings all checks out. I am soooo clueless :unsure::blink:

Guest ArcherFasting

?????? Turn airplane mode on then off and see if data reconnects?????

Hahhaha Chris it worked! That just boggles my brain. GREAT!

Thanks for the tip hehe :unsure:

And thanks again Trip! Your efforts are always appreciated by people all over the world! Wonder how that feels ^_^

Guest Sally Lim

Hi,

I would like to ask how can i flash to TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo? I'm currently on SE GB stock rom, BB .71. Helps will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sally

Guest TangLy

Hi Trip

I've playing around with the GB update for good few hours, and I must say I flashed ur MIUI 1.8.3 back on, as it is better (at least for me).

New features are fun and all, but i hate the look of the stock menu and status bar :/

So, I'm now waiting for some of ur TripNMaGiC :D

Have fun tearing down new release.

+1

My X10 is not a "X10" anymore without Trip MiUI, ;). Playing with GB from yesterday, the stock camera is great, GB look is great too but that's all. 40mb RAM free on GB instead of 100mb on Trip ROM, the ROM is very lag for me. It's time to reflash Trip MiUI 1.8.3.

Thanks you for the great job Trip, waiting for Trip MiUI GB, :rolleyes:.

Guest pissat4motion

Hi,

I would like to ask how can i flash to TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo? I'm currently on SE GB stock rom, BB .71. Helps will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sally

In wondering too about flashing back to backup Roms that were originally for bb54+. Will I be able to flash back without problem on bb71?

Guest cjsabaki

LatinIME, keyboard.

71 bband is gonna need to be flashtool flashed back to older bband before ya can restore back or restore then flash bband.

Most roms will be in the same boat.....

Best regards,

Chris

Guest wILDbIT

Anyone needs this rom to be made final?

Well Trip, for me, it's now become redundant! I would put all efforts in making your GB miui rom perfect at this stage rolleyes.gif

Guest Neel007

Anyone needs this rom to be made final?

no, better work on GB.... i feel like still this rom is the best rom for x10... but if u will make GB as fast as froyo, then it will be history....

i know it's hard and can take time but GB 2.0.0 will be faster then froyo... just step by step prrogress like in froyo u did...

Thanx :)