[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ROMan0
Good morning! i have a question, in this rom work the flash led with vignette?

4 me it works -> Iris - 1.7, BB67, zKernel_22062011 modded for MIUI Froyo, Vignette Version 2011.01.17

When you start focusing, the LED turns on until the pic is taken, then it goes off, all automatically

Guest Ryukenden
Trip, the next release will have froyo 2.2.3?

Lol, there is no such thing as Froyo 2.2.3...

@Trip

I have a question for u mate, and i hope u can answer me on this one. I see u mangle with some GB roms and i want to know is there ANY other way of

uncapping the FPS on the display except with this metod:

debug.gr.swapinterval=0

I ask because its known that this method produces tearing and its not smooth as its on froyo when uncapped.

Thanks

Edited by Ryukenden

Guest Linktodevil
? ? ?

:)

In XDA, the rom:

Achotjan_CM6.2.0_FROYO_2.2.3

Android version changed to 2.2.3 due to 2 new integretion , (Screan on/off animation and Edgeglow effect from gingerbread !)

Guest Linktodevil
Well, there u go, HE CHANGED the version to display 2.2.3, there is no Android v2.2.3...

ahh, my bad interpretation,

Sorry about this.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Well, there u go, HE CHANGED the version to display 2.2.3, there is no Android v2.2.3...

+1000 but if you look at the "dev" you allready know the answer.

Nothing more to say about this :)

Guest cjsabaki

So I will assume neither phone has shown up today???? Shitowski!! Praying for tomorrow,, sorry all!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
So I will assume neither phone has shown up today???? Shitowski!! Praying for tomorrow,, sorry all!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sensation is confirmed for tomorow around the same time as it is right now :) Praying that youre phone arrives tomorow to! In the meantime I will keep sending you test versions :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest cjsabaki

:) :rolleyes: if they come in same day.... your gonna have fun!!!! Love it!!!!! Htc sensation looks sweet!! Got hands on one two weeks ago, nice!!still have a few months before I can upgrade!! Hehe!! Still love the x10!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
:rolleyes: ;) if they come in same day.... your gonna have fun!!!! Love it!!!!! Htc sensation looks sweet!! Got hands on one two weeks ago, nice!!still have a few months before I can upgrade!! Hehe!! Still love the x10!!!

Do you have some time to flash? :rolleyes: I completely changed the looks.. its going to be an bussiness plain style theme :)

Guest DJJoshee
Do you have some time to flash? :rolleyes: I completely changed the looks.. its going to be an bussiness plain style theme :)

I like the sound of this :rolleyes:

+1!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
Sorry, yep!!! Good to go!!

Going to upload it!!!!! :rolleyes: Hope this one is received better :)

edit:

check your pm Chris for the latest rom :rolleyes:

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest jpminou
Going to upload it!!!!! ;) Hope this one is received better :)

edit:

check your pm Chris for the latest rom :rolleyes:

we have the ability to test also :rolleyes: :D

Guest TripNRaVeR
we have the ability to test also :) :rolleyes:

I'm working on a seperate version, can send you the link but you have to post some screens just like Chris otherwise its no use for me...

Guest jpminou
I'm working on a seperate version, can send you the link but you have to post some screens just like Chris otherwise its no use for me...

ok i'm ready