Replacement phone, inferior screen?

Guest limawhiskey

Guest limawhiskey

I just got my phone replaced by Orange under warranty. The old one was B08, the replacement/refurb is B10.

Having used it for a couple of days, it seems to me that the screen in the replacement phone is not as good as my original. The viewing angle doesn't seem as good - when the phone changes angle the change in colour/contrast is a lot more obvious than before. Also the backlight bleeds around the edge of the screen noticeably more than with my last one.

I can't confirm it 100% as it was a swapped out replacement so I never had both phones to directly compare. But every time I use my new phone I notice it and it just seems inferior to the one I had before.

Anyone with a similar experience? I'm considering requesting that the phone be replaced again.

Guest swisstourist
I just got my phone replaced by Orange under warranty. The old one was B08, the replacement/refurb is B10.

Having used it for a couple of days, it seems to me that the screen in the replacement phone is not as good as my original. The viewing angle doesn't seem as good - when the phone changes angle the change in colour/contrast is a lot more obvious than before. Also the backlight bleeds around the edge of the screen noticeably more than with my last one.

I can't confirm it 100% as it was a swapped out replacement so I never had both phones to directly compare. But every time I use my new phone I notice it and it just seems inferior to the one I had before.

Anyone with a similar experience? I'm considering requesting that the phone be replaced again.

did you got a oled change to a TFT. mine bleed too.(TFT).

Guest limawhiskey
did you got a oled change to a TFT. mine bleed too.(TFT).

No, the original one was TFT too but it seemed better quality.