PaulOBrien

Win a LG Optimus 2X with MoDaCo and @superetrader

70 posts in this topic

I just resolved an error in the script, apologies, the error on entry submission should now be resolved!

P

Just entered worked fine here :)

I just entered but I received two messages: first one saying "you are entered" and second one saying "error, your entry can't be registered, try again"

Anyhow I want share my thoughts about Superetrader:

The superetrader website looks very clean and usable. The lateral menu with the division of the devices by brand is a great help for an effective and quick search. I've taken a look about some phones and I have to do a compliment for the content of description and specification tabs that permit in few lines to get an idea of the product. The prices are very good. I think this is an interesting site for who intend to buy a new device also because the user is followed step by step during the acquisition.

Edited by mark89

That's a postcode. We call zip codes postcodes here in Europe. And they are different from the US codes.

So is it the correct ZIP-Code or not?

In Germany, we have zip-codes with 5 digits, no letters, so I'm not sure if this is the correct answer.

Also will I take part in the drawing, if I did not fill that form, just follow the twitter accounts?

thanks for this competition!!!nice!

I just entered but I received two messages: first one saying "you are entered" and second one saying "error, your entry can't be registered, try again"

Hi, I solved using Chrome ;)

Hi, I solved using Chrome ;)

Hi, tried that does it in chrome too, tried in IE too submits then blank nothing else happens

Job done. Just waiting for postie now... ;-)

Entered the Five Different Entries, Hoping to Win.

It's so great that you do this! :D

i hove to win.. :)

the form doesn't work for me also..

where and when are the results going to be published?

Thank you

Look:

A snapshot will be taken of followers of each account on 1st August and collated with the other data after which time a winner will be chosen (and announced here and via Twitter)!

The competition is open until 23:59, 31st July 2011 GMT.

The winner will be notified by E-mail / Twitter direct message where possible.

I have not seen the winner announced. Have I missed it? Or has it not been done yet?

"The winner will be notified by E-mail / Twitter direct message where possible" - Ididn't get this message yet. ;)

I'm waiting to see the winner announced too.

crosses fingers and hopes to win.

Edited by Hider141

I'm waiting to see the winner announced too.

crosses fingers and hopes to win.

posted on twitter yesterday

SuperETrader-Logo_normal.jpg@SuperEtraderSuperEtraderThank you to everyone who entered the competition to win an LG Optimus 2X, the winner will be announced on Monday!

20 hours ago via web

Edited by gadgetshop

Who won? A bit late but there is no post here, was this bogus?

/Semesterlund

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.