Acer Liquid - cannot flash by Acer download tool

Guest conan0510

Guest conan0510

Dear all,

I'm a new member of Acer community. I did have a big problem with my device - A1- When i tried flashing bin file 4.002.14 on my device, everything was OK untill the acer tool change mode and the problem occured: Fastboot is failed, Then I tried many times after that but nothing better. Could all of you help me to solve this problem? Thanks all!

Guest Chewy11

Welcome to the home of Liquid users on the net.

Uninstall, then reinstall drivers. Unplug all other usb, after driver reinstall always use same usb slot.

Read the stickies, its all there.

Good luck.

Guest conan0510
Welcome to the home of Liquid users on the net.

Uninstall, then reinstall drivers. Unplug all other usb, after driver reinstall always use same usb slot.

Read the stickies, its all there.

Good luck.

Thank you so much! I will try this later because i did flash recovery malez, then flash zip file. It's done!

One more question is that : my device oftens turn off automatically- is it caused by ROM?

Guest Chewy11

If you're getting reboots, did you do your wipes in recovery first?

Do Nandroid backups and re save them on your home computer.(they will help you one day)

Witch ROM have your flashed over which bin?

Guest conan0510

Hi Chewy11,

I'm using ROM: Cyanhenmod-6.1.1-Liquid_Gunufabio-v2.2 flashed over bin 4.002.14. I did wipe all before flashing any ROM

Is there way to absolutely clean up my device? I tried power + Volume up and down, then press camera button. Reboot situation still exist.

Guest conan0510

Yeap! I think so. Maybe It's hardware problem. Because When i'm using official ROM, I often get reboot sittuation.

So, What i gotta do next to save my device?And Unbelievable is that: Reboot frequency on officiacl ROM happens more than on custom ROM.

English isnot my first language but hope you understand!

Edited by conan0510

Guest Chewy11

Are you using Titanium backup? If so do not restore system app settings.

Have you tried to start with a clean flash (reformat SD (are you using partitions?)and then go from bin flash and see what happens when you do not sync phone settings from Google(only restore apps and contacts))

Good luck, keep reading, and asking questions.

Edited by Chewy11

Guest conan0510

Are you using Titanium backup? If so do not restore system app settings.

Have you tried to start with a clean flash (reformat SD (are you using partitions?)and then go from bin flash and see what happens when you do not sync phone settings from Google(only restore apps and contacts))

Good luck, keep reading, and asking questions.

I've never ever used Titinium back up to restore system app settings. I did try reformat SD card twice ( let me do once more time). In Vietnam, there arenot a lot of people using Acer Liquid A1, We still have Android forum users but it seems hard to solve this problem. Is it time to throw it away to welcome another android device? hic hic