Need help with Android SDK

Guest ThermalDroid

Guest ThermalDroid

I'm trying to download the Android repository but when I do I get a 'Parse XML' and it freezes.

I get this in my terminal window:

Exception in thread "Loading Source" java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;

at com.android.sdklib.internal.repository.SdkSource.parsePackages(SdkSource.java:702)

at com.android.sdklib.internal.repository.SdkSource.load(SdkSource.java:429)

at com.android.sdkuilib.internal.repository.RepoSourcesAdapter$TreeContentProvider$1.run(RepoSourcesAdapter.java:216)

at com.android.sdkuilib.internal.tasks.ProgressTask$1.run(ProgressTask.java:135)

Guest Blaven

I'm trying to download the Android repository but when I do I get a 'Parse XML' and it freezes.

I get this in my terminal window:

Exception in thread "Loading Source" java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl.getTextContent()Ljava/lang/String;

at com.android.sdklib.internal.repository.SdkSource.parsePackages(SdkSource.java:702)

at com.android.sdklib.internal.repository.SdkSource.load(SdkSource.java:429)

at com.android.sdkuilib.internal.repository.RepoSourcesAdapter$TreeContentProvider$1.run(RepoSourcesAdapter.java:216)

at com.android.sdkuilib.internal.tasks.ProgressTask$1.run(ProgressTask.java:135)

You probably want it for ADB, right?

There are alot of ''How-to''s on the net on how to do that.

Just make sure you have the latest Java JDK and JRE (If you have 64-bit computer, you need to install both the 32- and 64-bit versions).

• 3 years later...