Classic Notes + App Box - Testers wanted

Guest fluffydelusions

Guest fluffydelusions

post-697226-0-08865900-1313976351_thumb.

So I've recently posted an app to the market called classic notes. I'm constantly updating with new features and looking for testers and such to work out any bugs. I'll keep this thread updated with new features when added and please feel free to offer suggestions etc smile.gif

Here is the market link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flufflydelusions.app.enotesclassiclite&feature=search_result

Need some testers for this update, please tell me if you have issues.

Updates to date:

* import csv into note

* System monitor in extras

- Battery level percentage, status, health

- SD card total size, available space

- Memory usage - total and available memory

- Processor/CPU information

- Network information - ip address, wifi & mobile state

- GPS status

* Bug fix for weather using the metric system

* Added GPS option for retrieving weather

* Holiday look-up for various countries includes date, type, bank holiday.

* Days until or countdown - countdown the days till a given date

* New question and answer option. Simply ask a question rather than provide a topic or subject

* Extras > Random number generator - Enter a range to choose between and have a random number generated

* Extras > URL Shortener - URL shortening service

* Per several requests I've added in an option to created bulleted lists within notes. Just hit menu>bulleted list entry

* Spelling and grammar checking added. To view suggestions from within the note hit menu>spell check

* Extras>Conversions

- Decimal to Roman Numeral

- WaveLength to RGB

* Extras>Timezone info

- Enter location manually or using GPS to gather timezone related info including dst,gst,raw offset, sunrise, sunset

* Extras> Whois lookup

Edited by fluffydelusions

Guest Simon O

Hi there,

Just to make things a lot neater due to the amount of posts in this topic, I've merged several of them together. If you need to update anything please edit the main post rather than making a new short post each time :)

Welcome to the forum by the way. I've not had a chance to look at the app yet but it's on my to-do list for the week and I hope to review it myself soon.

Guest fluffydelusions

Hi there,

Just to make things a lot neater due to the amount of posts in this topic, I've merged several of them together. If you need to update anything please edit the main post rather than making a new short post each time :)

Welcome to the forum by the way. I've not had a chance to look at the app yet but it's on my to-do list for the week and I hope to review it myself soon.

Thanks a lot :) By the way is this just a review for yourself or will it be posted to a website? I'm looking for some websites to do some reviews

Guest Simon O

Thanks a lot :) By the way is this just a review for yourself or will it be posted to a website? I'm looking for some websites to do some reviews

I'll be reviewed for this site

Guest fluffydelusions

For next release here's what I have planned thus far. If you have any other suggestions let me know.

* Add Korean Won

* Severe weather alerts

* Revert note to initial state

* Folders

* Link notes together

Guest fluffydelusions

New update posted filling some more user requests....

* You can now sort by "notes only" or "todos only" via menu>sort

* You can now send notes to pastebin by viewing a note and hitting menu>pastebin

* Revert to initial note state. As the name implies you can now revert to the initial state of the note via menu>revert to initial state

* Tweaks & bugfixes

Guest fluffydelusions

New update:

* You can now share individual sketches, photos, files, audio, and video by clicking the item within a note and selecting "share"

* Bug fixes with audio recorder on older devices.

* Audio recorder now uses AMR and has a recognizable extension in file managers.

* Made an option in the note menu to send notes to Google Docs, Dropbox etc. Just specify the desired name and send.

* Revert note to intial state option added

Guest fluffydelusions

I've got a few e-mails regarding an alternate place to download so I'm posting on getjar. Someone actually already got a hold of my apk and uploaded a copy to that site sometime ago. Not sure who but it's definitely not a recent copy and I contacted the site regarding it. I'll post back when the copy goes live. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about it.

Guest fluffydelusions

Just to post an update because I've had so many e-mails regarding folder support. Just to let everyone know it will be in the next update. I got a big majority of it done today

Guest fluffydelusions

Updated released with the following:

* Folder support added

* Folder sort options include alpha, last accessed, newest, oldest

* Rename and delete folder options available in context menu

Please e-mail me or respond to this thread if you have any problems, suggestions, etc. Thanks!