Ginger_dmd_4.000.07_aosp_v2

Guest davidevinavil

Guest davidevinavil

OK.. seems that's a problem with wifi module. try to keep ar6000.ko from ginger_dmd_4.000.07 and put on your phone with adb or something like root explorer.. it's on system/wifi folder

Guest recorder

hi david is it alright for you to post all the roms and fixes on the first rom so could know what i have missed?

because i am quite confuse now since there are so many fixes.

a guide of which need to be installed first would be nice if those fixed rom need to be flash according to the sequence,

Guest freakk

Hello Guys,

How do you usually do to keep all your applications and settings every time you change your metal ROM?

I know the majority of applications and media files are stored on the SD card, but some are in internal memory like the definitions. How do you usually do? Titanium backup?

Cumps,

james

Guest chris_kozani

I am using titanium backup for user apps+data. Ι see that not only in this rom and not only with the new kernel if the min freq for cpu is 245 or 122 when you open device from standby it has lag for 2-3 seconds.If i set min freq to 368mhz is ok.

Does anyone else has this issue;

May I request a version of this customized Ginger but in Gen2 (Australia/Asia) version, please

Maybe if someone upload a system dump of Gen2 ;)

I flashed this Gen2 before but it's in Gen2 bin extension, for a system dump, would you advise me what extension it should be, thx mate!

Guest recorder

First original 4.000.07 rom from acer

recovery 2.2

ginger_dmd_4.000.07

4.000.07_boot

after flashing 4.000.07 boot in recovery... i am stuck in acer. i followed the instructions in the first post which is flashing without wipe.

i was able to use it before flashing the 4.000.07 boot.

Guest recorder

test boot 2 works for me although it get stuck a few times in the beginning but its alright now ...i will try a few days and see how it is.

anyway i have some problems with the market... when i try type something in market it gets stuck...just the market stuck...so when i press the home button i am still able to return to the default page.

problem solved: installed the new market then everything is fine now

Edited by recorder

Guest k0zmic

The ROM is quite nice, I've grown on the Acer UI after using it for a day. But I'm glad it's so easy to change back too. It also seems a bit quicker than t&l 2.3.4 and there are a few niggles from that ROM which are fixed on this one. Great the 1% battery increment was added too.

Only downside I found today was the battery drained abnormally fast and didn't go over 90%, although with the updated kernel it seems to be okay now. I'll give it a few days of usage so my battery stats are calibrated once again.

Overall, great work.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest Ale11s

Sorry, but on this rom I can't see setcpu, I'm wrong something?

After a few moment after the screen became black, if a unblock the screen and move the corner page and three page move very slowly

Edited by Ale11s

Guest Ale11s

Seems to work, probably 123 MHz was to low? Sorry, another question, untill now i used rom whit script to move the app on ext partition ( no fat patition) on sd card, in this rom i see that therse isn't a script but ther is link2sd, this app move the program on fat or ext partition?