windows 8 ui

Guest leemain88

Guest leemain88

hey guys..came across this while trolling youtube, looks quite slick and nice! does anyone know who made this and if there is a release of it out??

Guest pillowshot

Wow o.O

I really didn't expect anyone to find this, was just something I wanted to show my GF (promised her that the tablet was for a media centre streaming thingy) ^.^

If a fair number of people are interested I might make a write up about how I managed everything though.

Guest ViPaSoft

Wow o.O

I really didn't expect anyone to find this, was just something I wanted to show my GF (promised her that the tablet was for a media centre streaming thingy) ^.^

If a fair number of people are interested I might make a write up about how I managed everything though.

I'd be interested in knowing what you did.....

Guest Paul K

Wow o.O

Yes please ...

Guest Durbybard

Wow o.O

Looks very slick, i'd be interested if it was made available, i run VTL launcher, but to have everything in windowed mode would be really useful, i'm guessing you can change the windows to display what apps etc you needed?

Top work for a fun project.

Chris

Guest leemain88

Wow o.O

it looks really nice and im sure would go down a treat if you could share it with us ! im happy to do some testing for you :)