[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

I installed 4pda_2.3.5_cm7swap_#179v2 ROM recently and added CWM : recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen2. This recovery is not supported by the mentioned ROM. It does not boot into recovery mode and stuck @ Dell screen. I hope a solution can been found soon. Also I wanted to know if AdHoc connection is supported in this ROM ?

Guest gagan313

the only rom i couldnt transfer via bluetooth is the #203 all the rest for me have been able too :)

could you show me how please...

this is what i do.....

on my sd card i have some apps (.apk) and i press down to open the menu then i go to send and then googlemail opens up????

i tried everything but not working??

Guest gagan313

:lol: no, I iam finding 201 really nice on battery and calibration, where your not, was trying to find out from you if your phone was a uk version or not, my Mrs has a racer too ,but hers behaves in a completely different way to mine, trying to work out is this common between phones made in the same location :)

yes mine is uk version i bought from argos £69 +£10 topup for three......... i feel like s***! xD

Guest Rahulj85

and i dont like the #201 rom as much a the #179v2 rom.......

waiting eagerly for the rc to come out..dont know when will that happen..i hope it is gonna be soon..

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest Racerboy

could you show me how please...

this is what i do.....

on my sd card i have some apps (.apk) and i press down to open the menu then i go to send and then googlemail opens up????

i tried everything but not working??

pretty much same method but i press and hold on file i want to transfer and it transfers no probs, gmail does not open when i do it :blink:

Hi all,

Racerboy i have installed the 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #203 by vitalik1994 but it seems that the graphics are really bad, what i mean is that if i play angry birds, reckless racing etc it is really really slow.

Preveously i has ROM #179 and i played all king of games witlhout any problem...

Did anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks, keep up the good work :)

Guest Racerboy

Hi all,

Racerboy i have installed the 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 #203 by vitalik1994 but it seems that the graphics are really bad, what i mean is that if i play angry birds, reckless racing etc it is really really slow.

Preveously i has ROM #179 and i played all king of games witlhout any problem...

Did anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks, keep up the good work :)

yes there seems to be a few bug in #203 that have been more apparent over the past few days since release, have to see if i can correct some issues in #204 but i`m very busy atm with various things.......

Guest Racerboy

I installed 4pda_2.3.5_cm7swap_#179v2 ROM recently and added CWM : recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen2. This recovery is not supported by the mentioned ROM. It does not boot into recovery mode and stuck @ Dell screen. I hope a solution can been found soon. Also I wanted to know if AdHoc connection is supported in this ROM ?

you need to install the gen1 version of cwm "recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen1"

if your stuck at boot screen and you cant boot to desktop, your phone is originally a gen1 (stock 2.1 when you bought it and you have`nt used tpt to upgrade to 2.2 gen2) then THIS MAY HELP

Edited by Racerboy

you need to install the gen1 version of cwm "recovery-clockwork-4.0.1.5-mooncake-gen1"

if your stuck at boot screen and you cant boot to desktop, your phone is originally a gen1 (stock 2.1 when you bought it and you have`nt used tpt to upgrade to 2.2 gen2) then THIS MAY HELP

Racerboy.

My racer was updated to 2.2 (brazilian version) where everyone say that is GEN 2. How i can install the 4pda 2.3.5 room ?. Thank you in advanced.

Guest lfernandes

I'm using v201 swap: very good room, i've chrged the phone 24 hours ago and I still have 79% battery, i've used wifi for more and less 40 minutes, i've updated more than 10 apps and some call's.

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy.

My racer was updated to 2.2 (brazilian version) where everyone say that is GEN 2. How i can install the 4pda 2.3.5 room ?. Thank you in advanced.

you cant as your a gen2 now :) and these roms are gen1 only, if you restore your phone to gen1 then you can install them but be careful if you do decide to restore to gen1

Does anyone know where the kernel source to the 4pda ROM is?

I am the dev of the modded clockwork version in which is currently in beta, which is on another thread here on this forum, with a lot of testing by Racerboy.

The problem is - the handset does not go into recovery from coldboot, i.e. from handset completely off, to switched on and attempting to go into recovery. It works if booted straight into the rom and then reboot from there to go into clockwork it works. Hence my question for the source of the kernel to recompile it to see if it does the trick as I am currently using the 4pda's kernel as part of the cwm (it has touch screen support....)

Cheers, B)

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest Racerboy

#206 is out for the blade..@racerboy, any idea if its coming out for racer any sooner?

#206 is already for the Racer but not in this thread :rolleyes: HERE......... Vitalik1994 from 4pda has not released a new ROM yet, the past few releases from cyanogen have had files missing or errors in hence #203 buggy, but i`m hoping have been corrected now.....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

#206 is already for the Racer but not in this thread :rolleyes: HERE......... Vitalik1994 from 4pda has not released a new ROM yet, the past few releases from cyanogen have had files missing or errors in hence #203 buggy, but i`m hoping have been corrected now.....

oh thanks..didnt know you started a separate thread for your roms..:-)

• 2 months later...
Guest mladenovic73

I use #257 V4 by vitalik1994 and its exellent rom.Everything working just fine.Very fast rom and without v6 script you have 60mb free.Please vitalik put link becouse its your rom.smile.gif

EDIT CRT anim doesnt worksad.gif

Edited by mladenovic73

• 1 year later...