[ROMS] 4pda 2.3.5 cm7 Nightlies

Guest Racerboy

your phone camera hardware is different its not the 3.2mega pixel as its supposed to be and i think there re-calling phone`s in some parts of south america for that reason

So there is no camera for me? :/

Guest Racerboy

So there is no camera for me? :/

correct as your camera hardware needs different drivers, only option to get it working is flash stock rom, i dont think this will be fixed either for custom roms as issue has been around for along time now and the process of re-calling handsets in some parts of south america has begun.

if you live in brazil this may help http://www.ztebrasil..._quick_collect/ i think its for the TIM operator (X850)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Darren Pickard

This version is very smooth on my Telstra Smart Touch (ZTE 3020.) Very nice work.

Just a pedantic question, is the bootanimation a cyanogenmod new version or a custom one? As I kinda like the cm7 blue one.

Anyway thanks to all those people making our cheap **** phones even better.

Guest Racerboy

This version is very smooth on my Telstra Smart Touch (ZTE 3020.) Very nice work.

Just a pedantic question, is the bootanimation a cyanogenmod new version or a custom one? As I kinda like the cm7 blue one.

Anyway thanks to all those people making our cheap **** phones even better.

the #175 rom has a custom bootanimation, dont know which but its not the original

Guest Rahulj85

wow, just 3% battery drain in past 9 hrs in #175..i think its safe to say that racer battery woes are over..:-)...also, the screen calibration is spot on..yet to check for other features..anyone found any issues yet?

Guest wooly_sammoth

I agree with rahulj, so far the battery life has been excellent. The calibration is good but I still get phantom letters every now and again (could just be my sausage fingers though). The main thing I have noticed is that the option for wifi tethering has gone but as it wasn't working for me on #166 it's no great loss.

Guest Racerboy

try GO keyboard from market if your using stock keyboard, i have big thumbs for small keyboard display, its alot better at error correction phantom touches.

Guest plegdroid

just retesting battery, had an issue with shootme eating power, uninstalled rebooted and recharged, let's see how long to get to zero. from 11.45 am

Guest AFG PWR

wow, just 3% battery drain in past 9 hrs in #175..i think its safe to say that racer battery woes are over..:-)...also, the screen calibration is spot on..yet to check for other features..anyone found any issues yet?

Kinda... Not with the ROM itself, but with FM MIUI app included. I've selected a band with 100KHz steps (Portugal), yet I can only select odd numbers for 100KHz. I can't select 103.4 MHz, for instance. And in Portugal, there is such a station.

Guest Racerboy

Kinda... Not with the ROM itself, but with FM MIUI app included. I've selected a band with 100KHz steps (Portugal), yet I can only select odd numbers for 100KHz. I can't select 103.4 MHz, for instance. And in Portugal, there is such a station.

no problems here with radio auto finds all stations in my area (ENGLAND) regional band europe 87.5mhz to 108.0mhz

I'm having problems with this rom! Installed ok, then installed gapps, the market ins't installing, when i install it manually it continuously is stopping whit an error message. i can't touch the top notifications bar without the pen!! i think i'll wait for newer versions...

Guest gagan313
post-856539-0-57250900-1314544642_thumb.Hey. Whats wrong with the 175 rom?? its battery and calibration is good but marketplace dont work??? Edited by gagan313

Guest gagan313

reflash, let it go to desktop, close, reinstall gapps via recovery market should be there.:)

um didnt really understand much but do i just reboot phone into recovery then install gapps?

Guest gagan313

reflash, let it go to desktop, close, reinstall gapps via recovery market should be there.:)

i did exactly what you said but instead of the error it keeps closing when i click market.

Guest plegdroid

um didnt really understand much but do i just reboot phone into recovery then install gapps?

yes, if you didn't before, if this was a fresh install, and you formatted everything, I would have flashed the rom in cwm, let it take it's first boot to desktop, close and then back to cwm and install gapps after all that. when I flashed to 175 it was over 167 so all the data was intact still, 167 was a fresh install for me but when I put gapps on in way and order that I mentioned it worked for me.:) where as when installed gapps after flashing but not leaving cwm and installing gapps didn't get market working.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Rahulj85

i did exactly what you said but instead of the error it keeps closing when i click market.

only moddedgapps-gb-full-20110729-signed seems to work for me and nothing else does..

Guest plegdroid

Is possible to have the top bar a little bit bigger like in the tigtex 2.3.4 v113? I think it is more easier to use the finger.

have you tried increasing the screen resolution slightly? the resolution on the 2.3.5,s seems lower( icons ect) overall.

Guest Racerboy

Is possible to have the top bar a little bit bigger like in the tigtex 2.3.4 v113? I think it is more easier to use the finger.

not sure about that, i cant see anything in cyanogen settings about it, tigtex may have modified the code for it in the rom maybe, or cyanogen developers may have changed it, there has been alot of builds since #113.........but i`m sure if there is away to do it someone will post....

Guest Phrank

Hi guys, I joined after reading this whole thread and taking the plunge to install this ROM on my Racer. Wow... how much faster, smoother and more responsive? I just wanted to thank all contributors to this thread for the advice, you got me through from start to finish in no time :)