Sign in to follow this  
R3C

Kies in Windows 7 64 bits

R3C    0

I downloaded and install the Kies software from the Samsung website.

I got a windows ultimate 64bits, and Kies wont open. It stop loading when i open the program.

Any one got solution for this?

Another, i got the Galaxy S2, what is the better or most used root for the phone?

artesea    1

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit Home Edition. Kies installed fine, just took me about a week to get the USB drivers working.

Since then, I just use ODIN.

R3C    0

I can connect the phone to the pc.

it's only the kies that don't open. But i still can manage the photos, music, etc by going to the phone in the My Computer.

Simbowales    0

Had a BSOD quoting "IRQ not equal to" driver issue when installing kies on my Win 7 home,just as it was installing the usb drivers.Seems to work after the enforced re-boot.

Paul

mcwarre    0

Working on Windows 64 bit Ultimate and home premium. Try a different USB port - worked for me.

vasillvrus    0

Guys, try to update your system with all the latest drivers, plus all the updates from Microsoft. I've been using Win7 x64 since it came out and I never had any problems with Windows Mobile 6/6.5, Windows Phone and all the Android versions.