dont reboot

turn off

and enjoy

TRIP could u add file manager from miui

i love ftp data transfer

and change the launcher

is not very usefull

there are so many others even better

You can put the miui file manager in, just take the apk from the zip (103) and place it in system/app click all permission on the left and top middle, reboot, works for me. I tried this rom for a day, its cool but I restored my 103 because I like the miui launcher, however I really liked the camera in this tripndroid so I put it in my miui and it works great!! If I could have got that extended menu zip to work I would have kept this on my phone, it worked until reboot then it froze, Ill try again Im a diehard.

Guest TripNRaVeR

You can put the miui file manager in, just take the apk from the zip (103) and place it in system/app click all permission on the left and top middle, reboot, works for me. I tried this rom for a day, its cool but I restored my 103 because I like the miui launcher, however I really liked the camera in this tripndroid so I put it in my miui and it works great!! If I could have got that extended menu zip to work I would have kept this on my phone, it worked until reboot then it froze, Ill try again Im a diehard.

All CM / MIUI / SE special parts (like the screenshot i posted for example) will me made "exclusive" so you cant just switch them arround between roms. :)

Guest Rockstar239

has anyone worked up a solution for data disconnects? did 2 reboots and been running solid for awhile now. :s false alarm i guess lol.

Everything else works perfectly :) cheers Trip for your hard work :)

Edited by Rockstar239

Guest BuglyAstard

All CM / MIUI / SE special parts (like the screenshot i posted for example) will me made "exclusive" so you cant just switch them arround between roms. :)

So, your saying you dont like this behavior? Well fine then Im going back to 1.6 android!! :lol: Seriously though, I think the miui file manager is great and so is your fancy looking camera, I just had to have it in your 103 rom, its easier to get too options and it looks sweet.

So Trip, the extended menu zip put the miui launcher in your tripndroid, as Ive meantioned, it froze on reboot and I couldnt recover but I was REALLY drunk so I may try again, is this not advisable? Even if it works wouldnt it pretty much just make it like your 103 miui? or is this rom tweaked better? Im very happy with 103 BTW :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

I dont have a problem with it lol :P Dont like to see all my hard work in other X10 roms and then all the credits will be randomly givin to someone else (2 people from xda) :lol: Otherwise i was more then happy to share it! So it wasnt a personal response to what you did with the apps, thats all up to you.

I'm going to sleep a few hours damn it is allready 7.30 am here :lol: terrible

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Siddhesh21

I dont have a problem with it lol :P Dont like to see all my hard work in other X10 roms and then all the credits will be randomly givin to someone else (2 people from xda) :lol: Otherwise i was more then happy to share it! So it wasnt a personal response to what you did with the apps, thats all up to you.

I'm going to sleep a few hours damn it is allready 7.30 am here :lol: terrible

@Trip,

You scared the hell out of me friend. From your posts above I thought u wont be sharing your Trip's Rich Innovative Precious rom, then I read it again and again and again and then I realised that I was thinking wrong. Damn you scared me.

Can't wait for Your Extra Ordinary Rom.

smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest SleepyX10

Thanks Chris.

I don't understand how apn settings could be related to sms.... By the way i checked and apn is the right one... Maybe i should check other settings?

Thanks again

So... Here we are... I found the real problem: sms application can't register the sms center number!

Going in settings and then in advanced settings, i see that the application can't retrieve that number... There's a kind of time-out error!

I tried to set it manually but the application doesn't accept the number (i checked and the number i insert is the correct one)

Could anyone help me?

Guest jpminou

So... Here we are... I found the real problem: sms application can't register the sms center number!

Going in settings and then in advanced settings, i see that the application can't retrieve that number... There's a kind of time-out error!

I tried to set it manually but the application doesn't accept the number (i checked and the number i insert is the correct one)

Could anyone help me?

which BB??

try this sms patch :)

smsbb67.zip

Edited by jpminou

Guest jpminou

Seems to work... But just sending... I'm still not receiving :-(

Don't know why u have this?

Try fix permissions and reboot Edit: disable all firewall and dnd

Edited by jpminou

Guest JazzLOCO

exactly what I wanted to see, TRIP EXCLUSIVE ROM! dude, once it is in official release, expect me to be all over this rom, you are one of my fav developers, from this and the other site. An ice cold beer awaits... lemme get my paypal account going, and you'll see me offer you a samuel adams boston lager! ;)

Guest SleepyX10

Don't know why u have this?

Try fix permissions and reboot Edit: disable all firewall and dnd

Damn it! Doesn't work! :(

I think i'm backing to Iris froyo 1.83...

Guest geordieboy2011

hi trip

been testing rom for last 24hours and going to stick with it for a few days till new updates or rom out (hint-hint lol)

nice rom and smooth

but sorry to say -

found these blimps (bugs)

1 cant conect to my emails account (hotmail) as it fc - but gmail works

2 wi-fi works but 2g/3g has to be reset after screen goes to sleep but just have to turn off on in settings and works as long as i use

3 cant set tones to text message other than stock and like to use my own - but not a major problem

facebook has a loading problem

and miss the app and setting restore off 103

prob more but must not bother me or i remember or not come across them yet lol

if you could sort the network problem and email this would be a perfect rom for me

thanks trip

regards lee

Guest marcjuh2811

Damn it! Doesn't work! :(

I think i'm backing to Iris froyo 1.83...

did you try to put an older mms.apk in thr system/app and fix permissions....?

Guest SleepyX10

did you try to put an older mms.apk in thr system/app and fix permissions....?

I have problems wit SMS, not with MMS.... I guess the problem is related to the baseband...

Guest Nightwishh

Hi.. I like this ROM very much, i think it`s the only one, appart from 2.3 stock, in wich i dont have problems with the wifi.

Hav noticed the following issues:

- SMS sending and receiving not working ( tried the patch and fix permissions, just not working )

- Email app. doesnt work, cant even connect to Gmail, i`ve managed to do that only through the Gmail app.

I`ll be extremely happy if in the next release those things would be fixed..

Thx for this beautiful ROM, Trip.

Guest marcjuh2811

I have problems wit SMS, not with MMS.... I guess the problem is related to the baseband...

i know but the mms.apk replacement is working.....try to use the one that did work for u en replace it in system app.

did work for me in the 101 when using handcentsms...it keeps coming with fc and failer...in the mms.apk so i replace it wit an earlier miui mms.apk and voila

Guest 9Lukas5

Correct,

this patch was created by cobrato and this one (smsbb67.zip) says, that it is for bb.67, and if have read right (please correct me if not) you are using bb71 and have a sms problem. I use bb67 with tripnmiui 100 and up with all files out of the bb67 tft for flashtool and only the kernel sin from bb71 for flashtool. THEN you have to use the bb67smspatch from cobrato, not if you are on bb71. And only as info, I'm using my rom atm also with the freekernelmod 4.02, is working fine and gives me a little speed improvment, cause of the 1.3Ghz max frequency and at the same time better battery cause of the undervolting and underclocking to 128Mhz ;)

Regards,

L