Download SD Card Data for GAMELOFT games directly from PC

Guest Aakib

heya...

i know the SD card DATA part after installation of a game is PITA... LOL

i found a new way to download it directly to PC, no fuss of downloading it over fone if people have problems with their wifi, they can also use download manager to pause/resume downloads :)

ok here we go kindly follow all the steps:

Step: 01:

Download: GL.zip [Try googling the app called GLZip software (wares are banned here) or ask me for assistance LOL

extract the file n the select: VIEW LINKS IN APK

img1t.gif

Step: 02:

Select the apk of the game (GAMELOFT GAMES ONLY)

img2b.gif

Step: 03:

copy the right links for ur device into the browser/download manager and start downloading

img3.gif

Step: 04:

After the download complete we'll have the file in zip/rar/jar extenstion ,we open Glzip programe again and select unpack and select the ATC files for our X10i

Step: 05:

after the extract is compete we will have the sdfiles ready to be copied to the device

img5.gif

img6l.gif

Step: 06:

copy the folder inside sdfile folder to ur android phone in sd/gameloft/games and enjoy!

Sometimes u get forced to download the SD CARD DATA once u start the game.... no biggie... here is a piece of advice, after completing step 5,

try using wifi over fone to download atleast 1% of data on yr sd card, then press cancel. then go to your sd card n look for where it actually has created a folder... keep that path in mind, n then modify yr step 6 by copying the files/folder in that newly created folder....

i hope that helps... xD

P.S. its the first tutorial i ever wrote, sorry for being non-professional & noobie...

if this tutorial helped ya out dun forget to say thanks...

cheers

AAKI

Edited by Aakib

Guest Siddhesh21

It does not work sometimes, trying since last week for Backstab, Eternal Legacy, SHadow Guardian. no matter what I do, it keeps asking for data

What are pvt,dxt files & can you specify what should we choose for our x10.

Thanks.

ATC ---- is for our X10i

It does not work sometimes, trying since last week for Backstab, Eternal Legacy, SHadow Guardian. no matter what I do, it keeps asking for data

yeah i know, here is a piece of advice, after completing step 5,

try using wifi over fone to download atleast 1% of data on yr sd card, then press cancel. then go to your sd card n look for where it actually has created a folder... keep that path in mind, n then modify yr step 6 by copying the files/folder in that newly created folder....

i hope that helps... xD

Guest Siddhesh21

ATC does not work. worked only for bia2 (brother In arms2), else all were PVRT that worked.

backstab was ATC, still aksed for data, Nova2, n many others didn't work for me on ATC.

How many did u successfully launched, and using Pvrt or Atc or the third one?

Any details will be great :)

ATC does not work. worked only for bia2 (brother In arms2), else all were PVRT that worked.

backstab was ATC, still aksed for data, Nova2, n many others didn't work for me on ATC.

How many did u successfully launched, and using Pvrt or Atc or the third one?

Any details will be great :)

strange everytime ATC worked for me... i played Splinter Cell, Modern Combat 2, Rainbow 6, Dead Space, Hawx 2, Battlefield 2... everytime this method worked for me to download the data...

if its still messes around with ya... jus dont copy the data into sd card after doing STEP 5, go to your mobile, launch the game... let it download for 1-2% over wifi/3g then quit the download... n mount ur sd card... u'll have to find a folder where yr fone downloaded the 1-2% of data of that game... now once u know the path, go to STEP 6 n copy the extracted data on the path u just found... n VOILA...

if u still face the problem then u are using the wrong version of game apk... get HTC based apk of the game... n yr game will gonna run fine...

i hope i'm clear enough now mate...

cheers

Aaki