[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

here some screenshots from upcoming Blade Mix 2.3.4

screenshot1cu.th.pngscreenshot14rm.th.pngscreenshot6re.th.pngscreenshot11xt.th.png

U're teasing us Angel :D :D

Seriously: would U pls add MD5 when U publish the new ROM! It would also be a great help if U add MD5 to the still active previous versions.

Take U'r time before releasing the new 2.3.4, but not a sec longer than necessary ;)

One more thing; I'm having an issue with Root Explorer. I can not delete with RE elements from within the ROM (eg. /system/app). Could U do sg about it?

Cheers

Edited by ZuzMaRa

Thanks for this ROM. I am using this rom since last week. Good speed, good battery and overall bluetooth with my car is working.

is there any chance we can sort out settings >> about phone >> phone number - unknown problem?

Good luck for your future roms!

here some screenshots from upcoming Blade Mix 2.3.4

screenshot1cu.th.pngscreenshot14rm.th.pngscreenshot6re.th.pngscreenshot11xt.th.png

I thought I would flash any rom in a long time , but I just have to test this :D.

The power widget is looking very nice , and I like the unlock screen ... it's "something else" , and I like "something else".

I can't wait !!!!

Thanks for this ROM. I am using this rom since last week. Good speed, good battery and overall bluetooth with my car is working.

is there any chance we can sort out settings >> about phone >> phone number - unknown problem?

Good luck for your future roms!

I have the same "issue" , but that's only because I'm on a carrier that gives the number after you activated the sim card.

I guess the issue is because the number is not "implemented" in the sim card.

Guest SnowblindFIN

+1 for that reboot option

You should make two versions atleast, i think that those lockscreen icons are too "childish", i prefer regulars.

Otherwise i will definately change from GSF to this rom!

Guest nick-name

is it possible to add support for Dolby Digital as Ginder Stir Fry Beta 20 rom? The sound on this rom is the loudest and quality.

Edited by nick-name

Guest crazeeplaya

download one from the market

I specifically want to get the standard 2.3 email client on there, which I can't see on the market. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

I specifically want to get the standard 2.3 email client on there, which I can't see on the market. Am I missing something?

Thanks

i think its this try maybe it will work

edit:

sorry the attach file button sucks big time...

you can download any rom and find the email.apk and install it to your rom like normal app

Edited by Manos Aristeidopoulos